Camryn Bridges Biography
Sun Sign: Taurus
Also Known As: Camryn Nevaeh Bridges
Born in: St. Louis, Missouri
Famous as: Dancer
father: Ryan Bridges
mother: Camille Bridges
siblings: Ryan Jr. (brother), Ryleigh (sister)
U.S. State: Missouri
Camryn Bridges is an American dancer who performs at the group B. Elite Dance Academy. She is best known for appearing in the seventh season of the famous reality dance competition show ‘Dance Moms’. In the show, she joined the team as the third permanent dancer and remained there until ‘Ashlee's Big Decision Part 1.’ She then went on to form the group ‘The Irreplaceables’ along with other elite dancers. Extremely talented, Bridges began dancing at the age of nine. Since then, she has given several solo and group performances on television, stage competitions, and shows. Although she performs beautifully as a group dancer, her mother’s dream is to make her stand out as a soloist. Aside from being a dancing star, Bridges is also trained with the circus and is skilled at performing on the trapeze. Coming to her personal life, she has supportive parents and siblings who encourage her to give her best to her chosen field.
- Camryn Bridges made her debut on TV in 2015 when she guest starred in the TV series ‘JoJo's Juice’. The following year, she appeared in the reality dance competition show ‘Dance Moms.’ In the seventh season of the show, she performed as a solo dancer and also gave many group performances. One of her popular group performances was the lyrical dance routine "We Go On" in which Bridges appeared alongside dancers Kalani Hilliker, Nia Frazier, Brynn Rumfallo, Daviana Fletcher and Kendall Vertes. The show gave her widespread exposure and helped her pursue a career as a professional dancer.
- In 2017, the American dancer got featured in Kendall K’s music video of the song "Where Would I Be Without You".
- Apart from being a dancer, Bridges is a model as well. She has modeled for the company True Joy Active Wear founded by her mother and McKaylee True.
- Camryn Bridges was born on May 11, 2002 in St. Louis, Missouri to Camille and her husband Ryan. She has a sister named Ryleigh as well as a brother named Ryan Jr. She is good friends with fellow dancers McKaylee True, Kalani Hilliker, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes, Daviana Fletcher, Brynn Rumfallo, Lilliana Ketchman, Elliana Walmsley, Maesi Caes, and Chloe Lukasiak, Jane Dickson Cheryl Burke and Nicaya Wiley.
- Talking about Bridges’ love life, she is currently dating a guy named Jez. The couple often shares their pictures together on their Instagram accounts. Information regarding the American dancer’s education is not available. As of now, she also owns a pet dog.
- Bridges cites her time on ‘Dance Moms’ as the best as well as the worst experience of her life. According to her, it was mentally and emotionally draining to be a part of the reality dance competition show. Her most memorable performance was at The Fox Theater in St. Louis. Her favorite part was signing her name on the backstage wall next to other legendary artists. Camryn Bridges likes to eat strawberry shortcake muffins, salads, and fruit. Her favorite dancers are Tessandra Chavez and Brian Friedman.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed