Sun Sign: Aquarius
Also Known As: Nils Allen Stewart Jr.
Born in: Beverly Hills, California, United States
Famous as: Actor
father: Nils Allen Stewart
mother: Renee Stewart
U.S. State: California
Nils Allen Stewart Jr., popularly known as Booboo Stewart, is an American actor, singer and dancer who rose to fame after his f role as Seth Clearwater in ‘The Twilight Saga.’ Booboo continued his acting career by playing other interesting roles and later acted in films such as ‘White Frog’ (2012), ‘Space Warriors’ (2013) and ‘An Evergreen Christmas’ (2014). Before rising to fame, Stewart had appeared in several independent TV films. He mostly did stunt work on films such as ‘Zoom’, a 2006 American adventure movie, and the 2007 fantasy film ‘Beowulf.’ He had also hosted six episodes of ‘Blue Dolphin Kids’, a show for children. He is a skilled martial artist as well. As a singer too, Stewart has made significant contributions. He contributed vocals to the single 'Rotten to the Core' for the sound track album of ‘Descendants’ which was released in 2015 by Walt Disney Records. The single became a moderate hit, peaking at No. 38 at Billboard Hot 100.
- Booboo Stewart was born as Nils Allen Stewart Jr. in Beverley Hills, California, on 21 January 1994. His father Nils Allen Stewart is a professional stuntman, who has worked on several TV programs, while his mother Renee was a smalltime business owner. He has three sisters.He is of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean ancestry from his mother’s side, while from his dad’s side, he belongs to Scottish, Russian and Native American heritage.From an early age, Stewart was inspired by his parents, and his mother, who later became his personal trainer, gave up her business in order to help him with his acting career.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- Having previously done some stunt work in TV shows, Booboo Stewart made his acting debut with the 2010 film ‘Logan.’ It is the story of two teenage brothers, Tyler and Logan, and their struggle to complete a certain project. The film depicts how it affects their relationship.He then appeared in ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’, playing the role of Seth Clearwater, which earned him much worldwide fame. Though the film earned mixed reviews from critics, it created a record for having the biggest midnight opening in both US and Canada in box office history, and it grossed approximately $30 million.In 2012, Stewart appeared in the movie ‘White Frog’, an American drama-comedy. He played the role of Nick Young, a teenager with Asperger’s syndrome. It debuted in the San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival on March 8, 2012, and was a mild success.The next year, in 2013, he appeared in a short film named ‘Running Deer.’ The film premiered in June and was produced by Toy Gun films. Stewart played the role of a high school star who has to face lots of personal struggles before he has to run a race, which can be considered his life’s most important one.Around this time, he also appeared in another important film ‘Space Warriors.’ The film, which also starred other famous actors such as Thomas Horn, Josh Lucas, and Danny Glover, was released in the United States on 26 April 2013.One of his recent significant roles was in the 2015 American fantasy film ‘Descendants.’ He played the role of the son of a fictitious villain Jafar. The film focuses on a small group of teenagers on their mission to steal the Fairy Godmother’s wand, in order to free their parents who are held captive. A sequel to the film was announced, where Stewart will be continuing his previous role.Throughout his career, Booboo Stewart has also made numerous guest appearances in several TV shows such as ‘CSI Miami’ and ‘Good Luck Charlie.’Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Major Works
- ’The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’ can be considered the first significant work of Booboo Stewart’s career. The film, which was the third installment of ‘The Twilight Saga film series’, focuses on a romance between a vampire, Edward, and a human, Bella, and the hurdles they have to face because of this relationship. Stewart plays the role of Seth Clearwater, a werewolf, with telepathic abilities, who develops a friendship with Edward.Stewart appeared in a lead role in the 2012 drama-comedy movie ‘White Frog.’ He played the role of a high school teenager who suffers from Asperger’s syndrome. His character has great affection for his older brother, who unfortunately, he loses in an accident. However, his brother’s best friend starts interacting with him and helps him come to terms with his death.Booboo Stewart appeared in a significant role in the ‘The Last Survivors’, which was released in 2014. The story takes place in a frightening world with a huge shortage of water. The movie received mostly mixed reviews from critics.*‘He played a significant role in the 2015 American television film ‘Descendants’. Along with Stewart, it starred other renowned actors such as Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson. The film is about the teenage children of certain fictional villainous characters, who are on a mission to free their parents from captivity.Personal Life & Legacy
- Booboo Stewart once dated the well-known Canadian actress Jodele Ferland. Currently he is believed to be single.He currently lives in Beverley Hills, California, where he has his own house.He is quite fond of animals, and has appeared in PETA campaigns, encouraging people to adopt animals rather than buying. He is involved with an environmental organization named ‘Four Green Steps’ as well. It is based in Canada.Trivia
- Booboo used to part of a group named T-Squad which toured with Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers.Jackie Earle Haley and Mickey Rourke are his favorite actors. He also liked Heath Ledger.
How To CiteArticle Title- Booboo Stewart BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/booboo-stewart-29887.phpLast Updated- January 10, 2018
People Also Viewed