Sydney Sierota Biography
Boyfriend: Cameron Quiseng
Sun Sign: Taurus
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Pop Singer
father: Jeffery David
mother: Linda Sierota
siblings: and Jamie, Graham, Noah
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
Sydney Sierota is an American pop singer who formed the rock band Echosmith along with her three brothers when she was just 12. The school students started off by performing at the farmers’ markets. Their musician father, Jeffery David, managed their careers and their mother, Linda Sierota, served as their tour manager. Named as one of MTV’s artists to watch in 2014, Sydney is the lead singer of the band. The band’s first single ‘Tonight We’re Making History’ was released in 2012. In the same year, they signed with Warner Bros Records, and their first album was released in 2013. ‘Cool Kids’, a single from the album, was their breakthrough song which reached Billboard Hot 100 and was certified triple platinum by the RIAA. Sydney is also a social media personality and has 134k fans following her on her Twitter account and 360k followers on her Instagram, as of May 2018.
- Sydney Sierota formed an indie pop band Echosmith in February 2009, along with her three brothers Jamie, Noah, and Graham Sierota. While Graham plays the drums, Sydney is the lead vocalist and also plays the tambourine and keyboard. Noah plays the bass. Before leaving the band in 2016, Jamie was the co-lead singer and played the guitar. Jeffery David, the father of the siblings, and a producer and songwriter, manages the band and co-writes songs for the band. The band went through several name changes and finally settled for Echosmith.
- Echosmith started off by releasing a number of covers of songs like ‘I Will Wait, ‘Lights’, ‘Set Fire to the Rain’, and ‘Princess of China.’ In May 2013, the band released a new single ‘Come Together’ on YouTube. The band’s first album, ‘Talking Dreams’, was also released in 2013. Sydney gained recognition with the single ‘Cool Kids’, which became a hit, and also reached number 13 on the Billboard Hot 100. It was certified triple platinum by the RIAA in the USA.
- The single ‘Goodbye,’ from the band's upcoming second album, ‘Inside a Dream’, was released in July 2017. While the album itself will be released later in 2018, two more singles, ‘Future Me’ and ‘Dear World’ were also released in 2017.
- Sydney has also ventured into modeling. In 2015, Wilhelmina Models signed her, and her first photo shoot was for the magazine ‘Teen Vogue.’
- Sydney Sierota was born on April 21, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, the USA. Her father Jeffrey David is a musician, songwriter, and producer, and her mother Linda Sierota is an artist. Sydney has three brothers, Noah Sierota, Jamie Sierota and Graham Sierota, who are all musicians. Sydney was passionate about music from a young age and first sang in the church when she was only two years old. All the siblings grew up in a musical environment, singing and playing different instruments throughout their childhood.Currently, Sydney is dating Cameron Quiseng, a bassist of the pop dance group Allstar Weekend
How To Cite
People Also Viewed