Sunday Rose Kidman Urban Biography
Sunday Rose Kidman Urban is the daughter of Hollywood actor Nicole Kidman and record producer Keith Urban. She is the first biological child of Nicole. Sunday’s two adopted siblings, Isabella Jane and Connor Anthony, were adopted by Nicole and her former husband, Tom Cruise. Her younger sister, Faith Margaret, was born through surrogacy on December 28, 2010. The name "Sunday" was suggested by her maternal uncle. The name is inspired by famous Australian art patron Sunday Reed, a key character in the domain of arts around the beginning of the 20th century. Sunday is of American–Australian ethnicity.
- Sunday’s mother, Nicole, was earlier married to popular Hollywood actor Tom Cruise. Tom and Nicole divorced after being together for over a decade. Soon after their marriage, Nicole had become pregnant. However, the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. Nicole had apparently had an ectopic pregnancy. They finally decided to adopt a baby. Thus, Sunday’s eldest sibling, Isabella Jane, came into their life. They then adopted a boy named Connor Anthony. Connor was born on January 17, 1995. However, Nicole and Tom continued trying to conceive. It was later revealed that Nicole had had a miscarriage even around the time of their divorce.
- After divorcing Tom, Nicole married singer, songwriter, and record producer Keith Urban. They first met in January 2005 at a Hollywood event honoring Australians. They began dating each other 6 months later. Nicole and Keith got married on June 25, 2006, at the 'Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel' at 'St Patrick's Estate,' Manly, in Sydney.
- After marriage, Nicole and Keith began trying to conceive. They announced Nicole’s pregnancy on January 7, 2008.
- Nicole continued her workout routine even when she was 3 months pregnant with Sunday. Throughout the pregnancy, she hit the gym regularly and followed her prenatal yoga regime religiously. Nicole revealed that she believed her pregnancy happened soon after she swam in the waters of Kununurra in Australia, where she had been shooting for her film 'Australia.' This triggered the rumor that the water of that region had fertility-inducing powers. Soon, there was a huge stampede at the spot.
- Nicole had actively planned her first delivery. She had collated some of her favorite country numbers in a CD, which she had then arranged to be played throughout her labor. According to reports, the CD included works of Sir James Galway and tunes by her husband, Keith.
- Sunday was born on July 7, 2008, in Nashville, Tennessee, US.
- The name “Sunday” was originally suggested by Nicole's brother, Anthony. He named his niece after a lady named Sunday Reed, who was a prominent art enthusiast in Australia. Anthony liked the name and thought it would be a nice name for a woman. Thus, he and his wife suggested it to Nicole and Keith. Sunday has been nicknamed “Sunny.”
- After Sunday’s birth, Nicole and Keith were rumored to be expecting their second baby. There was also speculation that the couple was planning to adopt a Vietnamese orphan. The rumor, however, was later denied by Nicole’s agents. In December 2010, Nicole and Keith announced they had become parents again.
- They announced the birth of their second daughter, Faith Margaret, who was born through surrogacy.
- In 2017, Nicole announced that Sunday would step into the field of acting. Sunday was reportedly cast in an important role in a school play.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed