Ryan ToysReview Bio
Ryan ToysReview is a child YouTube star known for reviewing toys on his enormously popular channel, which has over 16 million subscribers as of November 2018. His channel is one of the most successful YouTube channels of all time, currently being the third most viewed channel and one of the top 100 most subscribed channels. The channel Ryan ToysReview entered the Guinness Book of World Records in 2018. Inspired by other kids on YouTube whose videos he used to watch, Ryan expressed his wish to join the platform to his mother when he was three years old. He uploaded his first toy video in March 2015. Since then, he has been sharing kid-friendly content related to toys on his channel. On a personal note, the child YouTuber is very ambitious despite being so young. He is innovative and loves to engage himself in different sorts of creative and fun activities. Today, Ryan ToysReview has emerged as a role model for many children. Most of the toys he reviews on his channel are donated to charities.
- Ryan began his YouTube stint at the age of three. His first video was published on March 16, 2015 on his channel Ryan ToysReview. This video, titled ‘Kid playing with toys Lego Duplo Number Train,’ features him exploring a toy store, buying a toy, and playing with it after his arrival back home. This video became a massive hit as soon as it was posted; it has received around 50 million views as of November 2018. Following this, he posted more toy videos on his channel, all of which became instant hits. Motivated, the young boy continued to post toy reviews. With time, his channel became one of the most commercially successful channels of all time. It is also the third most watched YouTube channel as well as one of the top 100 most subscribed channels on the social platform.Recommended Lists:
- Ryan ToysReview releases a new toy video almost every day. His video titled "Time to Hug Eggs Surprise Toys Challenge" has received over 1.5 billion views as of November 2018, making it one of the most watched videos on YouTube. Talking about the overall popularity of Ryan ToysReview, this channel has garnered over 16 million subscribers till date. According to Forbes, he is currently the eighth highest paid YouTuber, having raked in revenue of $11 million between 2016 and 2017. In 2018, his toy hub made an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- At the Toy Fair 2018 conducted in New York, Ryan ToysReview declared that he would introduce a line of toys called Ryan's World. A wide range of toys under the brand name was released at Walmart stores and walmart.com later the same year.
- The child YouTuber also runs a secondary channel called Ryan's Family Review. Launched on November 20, 2016, the channel has his family videos that feature him, his younger twin sisters, Kate and Emma, and his parents. The vlogs of the channel highlight the family’s daily life, “behind the scene” clips from the main channel, holiday events, and vacations. As for now, this channel has over 2.8 million subscribers and millions of views.
- Ryan ToysReview’s channel got pulled into a controversy when some well-known YouTubers, including PewDiePie and h3h3 Productions claimed that the child YouTuber’s parents are manipulating him for earning money on the social platform.
- In November 2017, people called out Ryan for posting content that was inappropriate for kids. This backlash forced the YouTuber to remove over a hundred of his videos, leading the channel to drop from the third to the fifth most watched channel, all in the span of just six days. However, the toy channel quickly regained its popularity soon after.
- Ryan ToysReview was born on October 6, 2010 in Texas, USA. He has two sisters, Kate and Emma. He has featured his parents on his channel many times. His full name and other personal details have been kept private by his parents.
Ryan ToysReview Fans Also Viewed