Ryan Ochoa Biography
Sun Sign: Taurus
Born in: San Diego, California
Famous as: Actor, Musician
siblings: Destiny Ochoa, Raymond Ochoa, Rick Ochoa, Robert Ochoa
U.S. State: California
City: San Diego, California
Ryan Ochoa is an American actor and musician well known for playing the character of the evil cousin Lanny in the TV series ‘Pair of Kings’, aired on Disney XD. He was also praised for his recurring role of Chuck Chambers in the series ‘iCarly’ on Nickelodeon. Ryan began his acting career as a child artist at the age of eight, when he was featured in a small role in a commercial. In the ensuing years, he ventured into television and films as well, playing a number of roles. He gained popularity for his performance in ‘A Christmas Carol’ and ‘The Perfect Game.’ He credits Leonardo DiCaprio, Dwayne Johnson, Johnny Depp, and Tom Hanks for inspiring him to take up an acting career. As of now, he has several interesting projects in hand including the feature film ‘Del Playa,’ due to release in late 2018. Besides being an actor, he has other talents as well—he is a member of the music group Ochoa Boyz, which he has formed with his brothers Rick, Robert, and Raymond.
- Ryan Ochoa started a career in the entertainment as a small child and did a few modeling projects in San Diego. He moved to Los Angeles when he was seven, and through an agency, got the opportunity to audition for a Greyhound commercial. After that, he auditioned for several other commercials, TV series, and even films. He did a national commercial for Dairy Queen and was soon featured in some small roles in short films and indie films.
- He debuted in mainstream films in 2007 in ‘Nostalgia’, where he played Ryan Zorn, the son of the lead character. He was also seen in 'The Jay Leno Show'. Eventually, he got a recurring role in the TV series ‘iCarly’ in 2008, and he was featured in five episodes. In 2009, he played Tiny Tim in the film ‘A Christmas Carol’, directed by Robert Zemeckis. In the same year, he played the voice of the character of Rick in the animated film ‘Astro Boy’.
- He found his breakthrough role as a baseball player Norberto Villarreal in the 2009 film ‘The Perfect Game’. The role got him recognition as an actor. By taking up a range of acting projects, he got the opportunity to portray different roles which gave him the chance to showcase his versatile acting abilities.
- In 2010, he starred in 'Batman: The Brave and the Bold', 'Zeke & Luther', and 'Pair of Kings'. In 2011, he was featured in the film 'Mars Needs Moms', and portrayed himself in 'Disney's Friends for Change'. He started doing the series ‘Lake Munro’ as the main character Paul Tyler in 2011 and appeared in 210 episodes. In 2012, he did four episodes of ‘Mr. Young’ as Diego. In 2014, he portrayed Max Doyle in the film ‘Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend?
- Music is his second love and being a part of the Ochoa Boyz is his second career. He feels happy and energetic when he is in the studio or on stage together with his brothers. They are currently working on a new album. In future, Ryan wants to write, direct, and edit his own film. While he prepares to reach his goals one day, he is also working towards improving his acting skills on a day-to-day basis.
- Ryan Ochoa was born on May 17, 1996, in San Diego, California, the USA. He has an elder brother Rick Ochoa and two younger brothers, Raymond Ochoa and Robert Ochoa, and a sister named Destiny. Since his childhood, he has loved to entertain people by making them laugh, and knew that he would get into acting. He moved to Los Angeles when he was seven years old to start a career in the entertainment business.
- Ryan describes himself as funny, talkative, and outgoing. He loves to workout. When he is not acting, he makes music with his brothers, and, goes on adventures with his friends. He also loves to watch movies to keep himself up-to-date with the industry. He dreams of working with Dwayne Johnson and Leonardo DiCaprio one day.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed