Nathan Boucaud Bio
Nathan Boucaud is an American internet celebrity, best known for posting prank and challenge videos on his YouTube channel ‘NatesLife.’ Nathan has over a million subscribers, which makes him one of the most prominent YouTube stars. A couple of his video series, namely ‘Chatroulette’ and ‘Omegle’ have become hugely popular. His channel includes many collaborative videos as well. Nathan was featured in one of Sheem Kluaf's music videos titled ‘Samething.’ The video was later posted on Nathan's channel and it managed to accumulate more than 100,000 views. Nathan also posted a series of videos pertaining to his break-up with fellow YouTuber Ashley Ortega. These break-up videos gathered huge viewership, making him even more popular. Both Nathan and Ashley have posted numerous break-up videos on their respective YouTube channels.
- Nathan Boucaud was born on March 1, 1995, in the United States. Shortly after his birth, his family moved to Trinidad and Tobago, where he spent most of his childhood. Nathan later moved to the United Kingdom and traveled to many other countries for his vlogs. Nathan has not spoken much about his family and his educational qualification. He is fond of shoes and boots, and loves shopping them.Recommended Lists:
- Nathan is an amazing prankster, and it is evident from his YouTube videos that he enjoys playing pranks on others, especially the ones close to him. He used to play pranks on his friends and family members even during his school days. Hence, his decision of posting prank videos for a living turned out to be life-changing for Nathan.
- He created his YouTube channel ‘NatesLife’ on August 29, 2014, and his videos instantly caught the attention of many. He then started using ‘Omegle,’ an online chat website, and posted some of his interesting conversations on his YouTube channel. Nathan also uses this website to play online pranks and chat with his fans.
- His YouTube channel started accumulating more number of subscribers when Nathan started using ‘Omegle.’ In an attempt to increase the number of his subscribers, he started using another online chat website called ‘Chatroulette.’
- This idea worked as his channel quickly gathered a million subscribers with an average of more than 100 million views per day.
- Nathan has one more YouTube channel, which he created with his girlfriend, Michaela Mendez. This channel too, is packed with prank videos, challenge videos, and story time videos. Though the channel is yet to accumulate a considerable number of followers, it is fast becoming one of the most popular YouTube channels.
- Nathan became the most talked about internet personality when he broke up with his then girlfriend Ashley Ortega. Ashley too, is a YouTuber and has posted many collaborative videos with Nathan. They were in relationship much before Ashley started posting videos on YouTube. During the initial phase of her YouTube career, most of her videos featured Nathan.
- They soon became one of the most adorable couples on the internet. Everything was going well between them until 2017, when they broke up over personal differences. However, there were a lot of speculations pertaining to the reason behind their sudden separation. Their fans raised a ruckus on the internet by posting various reaction videos.
- Ashley’s fans started blaming Nathan for being an ignorant and spiteful boyfriend. On many instances, Nathan had expressed arrogance towards Ashley, which in turn angered Ashley’s fans. Many of them claimed that Nathan used Ashley for his own benefit.
- When they broke up, Nathan posted a couple of videos on his channel in which he blamed Ashley for causing the break-up. Nathan’s girlfriend Michaela Mendez also joined Nathan in defaming Ashley. She posted many videos in which she was seen blaming Ashley. On many occasions, Nathan has compared Michaela Mendez with Ashley Ortega.
Nathan Boucaud Fans Also Viewed