Mikey Cobban Biography
Michael Patrick “Mikey” Cobban is an English pop singer, best known as a member of the British boy band called ‘RoadTrip’. Besides Michael, RoadTrip has four more members. The band was invited to be a part of the Magcon 2016 tour. Former singer Blair Dreelan has signed the young talented singer along with the other members of the band. Mikey has been passionate about different kinds of creative endeavors, especially music, from a young age. Earlier, he used to perform in a three-member boy band called State of Mind. When the band was disbanded, he took a break from public performances for a short period of time. Soon, he came to know that manager Blair Dreelan was looking for young musicians to form the band RoadTrip. He contacted Dreelan and was selected. Since joining the band, Mikey has toured with it to several countries. The band has also started their own YouTube channel called RoadTrip TV, which has garnered an impressive number of subscribers. They have also released many original songs, covers, and vlogs on their channel.
- Mikey Cobban joined the British boy band RoadTrip in 2015. The four other members of the band are pop singers Andy Fowler, Brooklyn Gibson, Rye Beaumont, and Jack Duff. Andy Fowler joined the band in March 2015. He began his career as a solo artist and as the guitarist for singer Harvey Cantwell. Brooklyn Gibson and Jack Duff joined the band in 2016. The band is gradually gaining prominence with their covers of songs by famous artists like Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran.
- Mikey participated in the worldwide Magcon 2016 tour after RoadTrip was invited to attend the tour that covered numerous countries including Australia, England, Germany, and France. The tour exposed him to wider audiences and gained him considerable recognition. On April 13, 2017, the band released their debut EP called ‘Miss Taken’.
- Along with his fellow band members, Mikey Cobban launched a YouTube channel called RoadTrip TV, also called RTTV, in July 2015. The band posts original songs and covers on the channel. Some of the videos on the channel have garnered millions of views; their cover of Ed Sheeran's ‘Galway Girl’ has garnered over 5 million views. The other popular videos on the channel that have received more than a million views each include ‘I'm The One—DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber (Boyband Cover)’, ‘ZAYN—Dusk Till Dawn ft. Sia (Boyband Cover)’ and ‘Camila Cabello—Havana (Boyband Cover).’ The channel has amassed over 838k subscribers and more than 140 million views as of September 2018.
- After the success of the RoadTrip TV channel, the group launched a YouTube vlogging channel called RoadTrip Vlogs on March 22, 2017. This channel keeps the viewers and fans updated about the group’s everyday routines and gives them exclusive access to “behind the scenes” happenings in the group. RoadTrip Vlogs has amassed over 149k subscribers and more than 10 million views as of September 2018.
- Mikey Cobban was born on March 22, 1996, in Bristol, England. His mother’s name is Jacqueline Cobban. Currently, he lives in a flat in Slough, London, with his bandmates and their friend Harvey Cantwell, who is a solo singer. Mikey is a huge fan of the band 1975 and is keen on collaborating with Ariana Grande in the future.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed