Melissa Satta Biography
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Born in: Boston, Massachusetts
Famous as: Television Presenter
Spouse/Ex-: Kevin-Prince Boateng (m. 2016)
father: Enzo Satta
mother: Mariangela Muzzu
children: Maddox Prince Boateng
Partner: Christian Vieri (2006–2011), Daniele Interrante (2003–2006)
U.S. State: Massachusetts
Melissa Satta is an Italian TV presenter who has worked in shows such as ‘Striscia la notizia’ and ‘First and Last’. She was born in in Boston, in US, to Italian parents and holds dual US and Italian citizenship. She began working in the fashion industry at the age of 16 in 2002. In 2003, she was one among the finalists of the beauty contest Miss Wall and won the title of Miss Extreme. She pursued communication studies in college and began her career as a TV presenter. Her most popular shows as a presenter include the news show ‘Striscia la notizia’, the reality TV program ‘TRL’ and the Italian TV show ‘First and Last’. Also an occasional actress, she has played cameo roles in the miniseries ‘Judge Mastrangelo 2’ and the Italian film ‘Bastardi’. On the personal front, she has been linked with numerous celebrities in the past though at present she is happily married to footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng with who she has one child.
- Melissa Satta began her career as a presenter in the Italian TV program ‘Striscia la notizia’, a well-known show which was conceived by Antonio Ricci. The long-running show had started in 1989. Satta appeared in the show between 2005 and 2008. Meanwhile, she was also seen as a presenter in the TV show ‘TRL’, the Italian version of the MTV television reality program,’ and ‘First and Last’.
- She was first seen as an actress in the Italian TV show ‘Judge Mastrangelo 2,’ where she played a supporting role in 2007. The same year, she was seen in the film ‘Bastardi’, which was directed by Federico Del Zoppo. She also presented a scientific program named ‘Inside Out’ in 2011. It was the Italian version of BBC 2’s ‘Crazy for Science’. Over the years, she has worked as a presenter in other shows as well, such as ‘Kalispera’ in 2011 and 2012, ‘Punto su di te!’ in 2012, and ‘TikiTaka’, in 2013 and 2014.
- Satta painted her body and posed in a swimsuit for the magazine ‘Sports Illustrated’ in 2010. Her body painting represented the top of the Italy national football team.
- Melissa Satta was born on 7th February 1986 in Boston. Her parents Mariangela Muzzu and Enzo Satta are of Italian ancestry. Her father was an architect as well as a politician. She completed her high school education in US, after which she enrolled for a course in communication studies at the private university IULM. However, it is not known whether she completed the course or not.
- She has been linked with different celebrities, such as Daniele Interrante, Mario Balotelli, and Alessandro Nuccitelli in the past. She was also engaged for a while to businessman Gianluca Vacchi.
- In the 2010s, she began a relationship with footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng and had a son called 'Maddox Prince' with him in April 2014. They got married in Porto Cervo, Sardinia, in 2016.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed