Mark Anastasio Bio
Mark Anastasio is an American TikTok star, Instagrammer, and social media celebrity. While he maintains that he has been active on TikTok since mid-2019, some sources state that he had deleted all of his videos prior to his August 2019 upload ‘Last tiktok before school, make me famous’. Either way, he is one of the most prominent TikTok stars in the world with over five million followers and more than a hundred million likes. His popularity on the platform has found its way to other social media sites as well. He has over a million followers on Instagram and a few thousand followers on Twitter. He also has a YouTube channel but is seldom active on it. At present, he is focused on building his brand as a social media influencer and has plans to pursue a career as an actor at some point.
- According to some sources, Mark Anastasio has been uploading content on TikTok for quite a while. In August 2019, he posted the video ‘Last tiktok before school, make me famous’ and later deleted all videos he had uploaded prior to it. The title of this video implies that there was content on his TikTok before it. However, Anastasio indicated in an interview that he had become active on the platform at some point in mid-2019. Since then, his channel has grown exponentially. These days, many of his videos receive millions of views each.Recommended Lists:
- In most of his TikTok videos, he can be seen performing to popular tracks. Some of the songs he has used in his content are ‘Say So’ by Doja Cat’, ‘Get Up’ by Ciara (ft. Chamillionaire), ‘Falling’ by Trevor Daniel, ‘Sanctuary’ by Joji, ‘Show Me What I’m Looking For’ by Carolina Liar, ‘Shake It’ by Metro Station, and ‘Down’ by Jay Sean (ft. Lil Wayne’. Although he rarely makes duets with other TikTok content creators, he regularly collaborates on his videos with a number of his close friends, including Charli D’Amelio, Maximo Rivano, and Luca Lombardo.
- The oldest post on his Instagram handle, a group photo with his regular collaborators, dates back to August 17, 2019. Even though he is sporadically active on the platform, he has managed to accumulate significant popularity there. As with TikTok, each of his Instagram posts receives hundreds of thousands of likes.
- Anastasio created his self-titled YouTube channel on December 19, 2016. However, he did not post any content on it for the next three years. His first and only YouTube video to date, titled ‘Day in the Life of a Tik Tok Star’, was uploaded on January 8, 2020. Despite this, the channel has over 60 thousand subscribers.
- Mark Anastasio was born on May 27, 2004, in the United States of America and is growing up along with his younger sister, Nicole, who has appeared in several of his videos and has her own TikTok account. He is a competitive soccer player. His frequent collaborators and fellow TikTok stars, Maximo Rivano and Luca Lombardo, are part of the same soccer team, the Beachside Soccer Club in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- There are speculations that he is dating another frequent collaborator, Charli D’Amelio, but there is little evidence to support this.
Mark Anastasio Fans Also Viewed