Loren Jordan Biography
Loren Jordan is an American reality TV star who rose to popularity as a cast member on the 12th season of the reality TV show ‘Bad Girls Club.’ She participated alongside Alexandria Rice, Brittany Britton, Alyssa Carswell, Jonica Booth, Linsey Jade and Jada Cacchilli in the show. Also recognized by the name ‘The Mobile Belle’, Jordan works as a model and an actress as well. Today, she is known as one of the funniest and the most outspoken reality TV personalities in the industry. She is also quite loud yet endearing at the same time. Jordan cites herself to be the ultimate “Turn Up” party woman. She has a “tomboyish” personality and doesn’t face problems fitting in with the guys. However, she easily clashes with women and is known to frequently pick up fights with fellow females. Behind the scenes, Jordan is a doting daughter who is extremely close to her mother. She’s a die-hard football fan. Overall, she is a fiery and unique personality.
- Loren Jordan came to prominence after appearing in the show ‘Bad Girls Club’ (BGC). This American reality TV series focused on the clashes and confrontations within a group of seven highly aggressive, unruly, and quarrelsome women. Jordan joined the show for the 12th season that premiered on May 13, 2014. She was joined by Alexandria “Alex” Rice, Brittany Britton, Alyssa Carswell, Jonica Booth, Linsey Jade and Jada Cacchilli as the “original bad girls.” Another ‘bad girl” named Aysia Garza joined the show later.
- The shooting for the 12th season of ‘Bad Girls Club’ was marred by an argument between the makers of the show and The Village Board of Trustees in Illinois. The debate was regarding the choice of the location for the shooting. The argument was eventually sorted out.
- The 12th season of the show turned out to be an extremely interesting one, with each of the seven ladies possessing unique personalities. It featured many unforgettable episodes, including "REDDemption", "Easy Come, Easy Go” and "Model Behavior”. Memorable moments from the series include the women’s trip to Barcelona and Alyssa Carswell’s elimination from the house. The moment when Alex decides to leave the mansion was also a decisive one.
- Loren Jordan captured the attention of the audience with her “extra loud” personality. She often engaged in fights with the other women over trivial issues. However, she still managed to win the hearts of many through her crazy sense of humor. Her charm and unique personality helped her make it to the end of the reality show.
- Loren Jordan was born on October 25, 1989 in Mobile, Alabama, USA to Erica. Her father’s name is not known. She later relocated to Houston, Texas. She is truly a “daddy’s girl” and according to her, no one can compete with her father.
- Talking about her personality, Jordan is “spoiled rotten.” She likes to live an extravagant lifestyle and has expensive tastes. She respects those who respect her and does not put up with those who dare to mess with her.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed