Lexi Walker Biography
Lexi Walker is an American singer and social media star best known for playing ‘Princess Elsa,’ the famous character from the animated film, ‘Frozen,’ in Alex Boye’s cover version of the popular song, ‘Let It Go.’ In 2013, Lexi won the ‘Canyons Idol Vocal Competition’ post which she mesmerized her audience by singing the national anthem. She has performed in several other events, including ‘USANA International Convention,’ ‘Stadium of Fire,’ and ‘We Are Hope’ concert. Lexi Walker has also appeared in a number of television shows, such as ‘The Queen Latifah Show,’ ‘Good Morning America,’ and ‘America’s Got Talent.’ She has performed with the likes of Lindsey Stirling, David Archuleta, Alex Boye, and Jenny Oaks Baker, among other prominent musicians. With thousands of followers, Lexi Walker is quite popular on social media.
- Lexi Mae Walker was born on March 31, 2002, in Walnut Creek, California, USA. She was raised along with her five siblings. Her grandmother taught music at a local school for 30 years; Lexi drew inspiration from her grandmother. She got interested in music right from her childhood, so it was not difficult for her to choose music as her career. In 2013, she began taking vocal lessons from Tricia Swanson. In 2014, she played Princess Elsa in Alex Boye’s cover version of the popular song, ‘Let It Go.’ The cover version, which was Africanized by Alex Boye, became viral on the internet, gathering more than 90 million views on YouTube alone.
- As a singer, Lexi Mae Walker has so far performed in events like ‘USANA International Convention,’ ‘Stadium of Fire,’ and ‘We Are Hope’ concert. On February 26, 2014, she appeared on ‘Good Morning America,’ one of America’s most popular TV shows. She has been a part of several other TV shows, including ‘The Queen Latifah Show,’ ‘America’s Got Talent,’ and ‘Beijing TV.’ On March 1, 2014, she was invited to be a guest performer at a music competition in Japan. In December that year, she came up with a Christmas music video, which became a huge hit. In 2015, she was signed by ‘Portrait Records,’ which is a part of ‘Sony Music Entertainment.’ In January 2017, she mesmerized her audience by singing ‘I Hope You Dance’ at the inauguration of ‘Freedom Ball.’
- Lexi has collaborated with the likes of Lindsey Stirling, David Archuleta, Alex Boye, Jenny Oaks Baker, Kristen Chenoweth, and The Piano Guys.
- Apart from her commercial commitments, Lexi has also performed for various charity organizations. In 2014, she joined hands with David Archuleta to help an organization called ‘Rising Star Outreach,’ which provides medical aid in leprosy colonies.
- With thousands of followers, Lexi is quite popular on social media. Her YouTube channel has more than 75,000 subscribers. She is also active on other platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed