Kylee Renee Clark is a singer and songwriter who rose to fame on social media by singing both cover songs and original songs. She gained huge fan following on YouNow and YouTube where she posted cover versions of songs like ‘Best Mistake’ by Ariana Grande and ‘Shake It Off’ by Taylor Swift. She eventually started to make her own music and posted a number of music videos of her original songs like ‘Carousel’, ‘Mr. Right’, ’Problem’ and ‘My Daddy's Got a Gun’. She can play the piano and can often be seen playing the instrument on her music videos. In 2015, she participated in Rockwall's Got Talent competition and finished as the runner-up. She has performed on stage on numerous occasions and also went on tour with many other famous social media personalities. She was selected for the TLG Tour 2016, along with other social media stars. In July, 2016, she performed alongside 5quad, Loren Gray, Duhitzmark, Flamingeos, Maddie Welborn, Tion Phipps and Sanni in Nile Theater, Arizona. She also has a large line of merchandise in her name, ranging from wristbands to T-shirts.
- According to Kylee Renee, she has been singing ever since she could talk. She learned to play the piano all by herself, when she was only 9 years old. She also loves to write songs and started writing songs soon after she learned to play the piano. She became a social media star after she started to post her songs and covers on YouNow and YouTube. She created her first YouTube channel, ‘Kylee Renee’, back in 2008. She posts mostly cover and original songs on this channel. However, she also posts various challenge videos, beauty and fashion tips from time to time. She has already gathered over 204k fans on YouNow and over 64k subscribers on YouTube. She is also a very popular Musical.ly (now known as TikTok) star with over 470k fans on her kyleereneeclark account. The most viewed video on her primary YouTube channel is ‘MashUp - Shower, All About That Bass, Maps, & Rude’ with over 646k views.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Kylee Renee So Special
- Kylee Renee is very passionate about singing and writing songs. The very first song she wrote is called ‘Paparazzi’. During the WMS Talent Show, she performed her original song, ‘Mr. Right’, which she wrote when she was in the 7th grade. While she has been a part of many tours along with other social media stars, she wishes to go on her own tour someday, travelling around the world and singing her own songs. Her biggest dream is to perform in front of a huge audience at sold-out Madison Square Garden.She is a jolly girl who loves to have fun and can always be seen smiling. She is very nice to the people around her and is loved by everyone for her generous nature. According to her boyfriend Edwin, her benevolent nature can sometimes make her vulnerable.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Beyond Fame
- Apart from her main YouTube channel, she has another channel named "Kylee's Life," which she created in June 2016. This is a vlogging channel that provides a peek into her day-to-day life. A number of social media stars and her friends often appear on her YouTube videos, including her boyfriend Edwin Burgos, her best friend Taylor, YouNow star Madeline Phillips, TikTok star Loren Beech, and more. The pair of Kylee and her boyfriend Edwin is better known to their fans as "Kedwin." They toured together during the TLG Tour 2016, and even sold Kedwin shirts during the tour. In 2016, they also considered going on a Kedwin tour together. Despite the fact that Kylee got fame on the social media platforms YouNow and YouTube, she is most fond of the photo sharing site Instagram.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Behind The Curtains
- Kylee Renee Clark was born on June 21, 1999, in Southern California. She currently lives in a small town in Texas called Rockwall, where her family moved to when she was only 4 years old. She lives there with her parents, Barrett and Heather Clark and her two younger brothers Scott and Collin. She is from a religious family and goes to church regularly. During October 2015, she started dating her best friend Edwin Burgos, who is a member of the group of social media stars called "5quad". They have toured together and often appear on each other's YouTube videos. On their first anniversary, she dedicated a video to her boyfriend on her YouTube channel.Recommended Lists:
- Among all her live performances, Kylee Renee loved performing in Minnesota most.
How To CiteArticle Title- Kylee Renee BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/kylee-renee-29533.phpLast Updated- April 27, 2018
People Also Viewed