Kevin Chamberlin Biography
Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Born in: Baltimore, Maryland
Famous as: Actor
City: Baltimore, Maryland
U.S. State: Maryland
education: Rutgers University, Mason Gross School of the Arts
awards: 2010 · The Addams Family - Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical
2001 · Seussical - Tony Award for Best Lead Actor in a Musical
2000 · Dirty Blonde - Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play
2001 · Seussical - Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actor in a Musical
2010 · The Addams Family - Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical
2000 · Dirty Blonde - Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actor in a Play
2010 · The Addams Family - Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical
Kevin Chamberlin is an American actor best recognized for his theatrical performances in the plays ‘Seussical’, ‘Dirty Blonde’, ‘Triumph of Love’ and ‘The Addams Family’. He is also famous for portraying the character of Bertram Winkle on the Disney Channel’s sitcom ‘Jessie’. Besides these, the actor has appeared in a number of other TV and web series like ‘Heroes’, ‘Law and Order: Special Victims Unit’, ‘Frasier’ and ‘Grace and Frankie’, to name a few. As far as his silver screen projects are concerned, Chamberlin has acted in tons of movies including ‘Trick’, ‘Die Hard with a Vengeance’, ‘Lucky Number Slevin’, ‘In & Out’, ‘Letters from a Killer’ and ‘Suspect Zero’. Coming to his awards and honors, the American actor has been nominated several times for the Tony Award as well as the Drama Desk Award for his performances in ‘Dirty Blonde,’ ‘Seussical’ and ‘The Addams Family.’ On personal note, Chamberlin is openly gay.
- Kevin Chamberlin has acted in numerous plays till date. His well-known stage projects are ‘Dirty Blonde’, ‘Seussical’ and ‘The Addams Family’. His additional theatre credits include ‘Triumph of Love’, ‘My Favorite Year’, ‘The Ritz’, ‘Chicago’ and ‘Abe Lincoln in Illinois’.
- Kevin Chamberlin first appeared in the 1995 flick ‘Die Hard with a Vengeance’. He then played Carl Mickley in the movie ‘In & Out’. In 1998, he got featured in the film ‘Letters from a Killer’. The following year, he had a role in the gay-themed comedy movie ‘Trick’. Soon after this, the actor appeared in the films ‘Herman U. S. A.’ and ‘Road to Perdition’.
- In 2004, he played the roles of Harold Speck and Mr. Scanlon in the movies ‘Suspect Zero’ and ‘Christmas with the Kranks’ respectively. Two years later, Chamberlin was cast in the film ‘Lucky Number Slevin’. He next appeared in the horror flick titled ‘The Girl Next Door’. He played roles in the movies ‘Taking Woodstock’ (2009) and ‘The Possession’ (2012). After this, the American artiste did ‘Teen Beach Movie’ and ‘The Emoji Movie’.
- On television, Chamberlin played the main role of Bertram in the series ‘Jessie’ from 2011 to 2015. After this, he appeared in the comedy series ‘Bunk'd’. The actor had a minor role in the comedy-drama web TV series ‘Grace and Frankie’. Besides these, he has also appeared in the TV programs ‘Heroes’, ‘Law and Order: Special Victims Unit’ and ‘Frasier’.
- Kevin Chamberlin was born on November 25, 1963 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. He attended high school and later received a B.F.A. in acting from Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of Arts in 1985.
- Talking about his love and dating life, Chamberlin, who is openly gay, is supposedly single as of now. The details regarding his family background and parents are not available on the web. The actor’s fans can discover more about him through his social networking profiles.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed