Kate Elisabeth Bio
Kate Elisabeth is a British internet celebrity, best known for her YouTube videos. She usually posts beauty, fashion, travel, and lifestyle-related videos on her channel. She comes up with interesting content and uploads them every Sunday. She also collaborates with other popular social media personalities for more interesting videos. Through her YouTube videos Kate became popular on other social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. She is also active on the popular social shopping app, Depop, where she sells clothing at an affordable price. Kate Elisabeth currently lives in the United Kingdom and aspires to become the most popular English social media star.
- Kate Elisabeth Shillitoe was born on January 4, 2000, in England. She was raised in London and enrolled at the popular boarding school, ‘Hurtwood House,’ in Holmbury Saint Mary. Kate was a mischievous student, and got suspended once. As part of her ‘General Certificate of Education,’ she chose Psychology, Media, and Photography as her ‘Advanced Level’ subjects. She started using social media at a very young age and was fond of making her own music videos on Video Star. Thereafter, she started creating videos on Vine, before turning her attention towards YouTube.Recommended Lists:
- Kate Elisabeth is in relationship with Carmie Sellitto. She introduced her boyfriend to her viewers through a video titled ‘Meet my Boyfriend,’ which was published on October 28, 2018. On November 25, 2018, she posted another video titled ‘Going on Holiday with my Boyfriend for the First Time.’ Kate loves traveling and often posts her traveling vlogs. She has been to places like Cyprus, Kenya, Barbados, and Spain. She is a big fan of music and likes listening to R&B, pop, house music, and rap. She has also been to several concerts, including Shawn Mendes’ ‘The Illuminate World Tour,’ a video of which she posted on her channel.
- Kate is best friends with Lucy, who was her roommate during her stay at ‘Hurtwood House.’ She often hangs around with Lucy and has even featured her on many of her videos.
- She has also featured her father in a video titled ‘Never Have I Ever with my Dad Rip.’
- While her favorite cuisine is Chinese, sushi is her favorite food. Kate has two pet dogs, namely Crumble and Jimmy.
Kate Elisabeth Fans Also Viewed