Kaitlyn Maher Biography
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Also Known As: Kaitlyn Ashley Maher
Born in: Novi, Michigan, United States
Famous as: Singer
father: Reuben Edward Maher
mother: Alison Victoria Maher
siblings: Ethan Joshua Maher
U.S. State: Michigan
Kaitlyn Maher is a singer and actress from the United States of America. She is known for her singing abilities and her dedication towards whatever she does. Kaitlyn had participated in the third season of the famous TV series, ‘America’s Got Talent’. She has also participated in a number of other TV shows. Kaitlyn has lent her voice to many music videos and released her own album as well. She has been featured in various newspapers and magazines around the world, including ‘People Magazine.’ She has also been interviewed by various TV channels. Thanks to her soothing voice, Kaitlyn has many fans, not only in the Unites States but also other parts of the world. She is an inspiration to many budding singers and actors who wish to participate in TV reality shows, and talent hunt contests. She has performed for the wounded, retired soldiers and charity events across the Unites States.
- Kaitlyn was born on January 10, 2004, in Novi, Michigan. She was raised by her father, Reuben Edward Maher, and her mother, Alison Victoria Maher. She has a younger brother, Ethan Joshua Maher. Kaitlyn loves spending time with her brother.
- Kaitlyn has been passionate about singing from a very young age. She is also interested in dancing and has attended Ballet classes too.
- She began singing at the age of four and soon participated in ‘America’s Got Talent’. Her mesmerizing performance helped her clear the first round at Vegas. She soon made it into the top 60 and then went on to become one of the top 40 singers in the competition. She eventually became the youngest participant ever to compete at the semi-finals. Her performances at various stages of the competition won the hearts of many. She sang many songs during the course of the competition including hit numbers, such as ‘When you wish upon a Star’, ‘What a wonderful world’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’.
- After appearing in the TV show, she was flooded with several acting opportunities. She then became part of many movie projects which furthered her popularity. In 2011, she lent her voice to ‘Treasure Buddies’, which was produced by Disney. In the movie, she voiced a character named ‘Tiny,’ a cute puppy. It went on to become one of the most loved characters in the movie. Kaitlyn was next seen in a leading role when she played Sarah Reynolds in the movie, ‘Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups’ which released in 2012.
- Apart from these, Kaitlyn has also acted in supporting roles in movies, such as ‘Love, Gloria’ and ‘Mia & the Migoo’. She has also appeared on various TV shows, such as ‘Entertainment Tonight,’ ‘Today,’ ‘The Hollywood Christmas Parade,’ ‘Fox & Friends Christmas Special,’ ‘Access Hollywood,’ ‘The Bonnie Hunt Show,’ ‘Breakfast Television,’ and ‘Leo Little's Big Show.’
- In 2015, she voiced a character named Grace in the movie, ‘Russell Madness’, directed by Robert Vince. In 2016, she lent her voice to a character named Trooper in the TV series ‘Mack & Moxy.’ She then voiced the character Tiny in the movie ‘Pup Star.’ In 2017, she lent her voice for the characters ‘Tiny and Scrappy’ in the movie, ‘Pup Star: Better 2Gether.’ She also voiced the character Nina in the movie ‘Ferdinand’.
- Her future releases include ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’ in which she will be lending her voice to a character named Cindy Lou Who.
- She has also starred in the Fox network’s comedy series ‘The Goodwin Games’. In the sitcom, she was seen along with stars like Scott Foley, T.J. Miller and Becki Newton.
- She released an album titled ‘You Were Meant To Be’. She co-wrote two of the songs from the album as well. The songs that she co-wrote are ‘Daddy I Love You,’ and ‘Dreams Come True’.
- She became the youngest participant ever to make it to the top four of ‘America’s Got Talent’.
- ‘Compassion International’, one of the most reputed child aid organizations in the world, selected her as their child ambassador. Kaitlyn was glad to be a part of the organization that aims at eradicating child poverty from the world.
- She was featured in ‘Time Magazine’ as one of the top 16 celebrities who managed to achieve success at a very young age. She was also considered as one of the brightest prospects for a Hollywood career.
- She performed at the ‘Citi Classic Tennis Tournament’ on the 3rd and 5th of August 2012.
- Apart from singing, Kaitlyn loves to involve herself in several other activities. Even after achieving fame at such a young age, she remains to be humble. She never misses an opportunity to visit the church. She even sings at a local nursing home in order to entertain the patients. She has also learnt swimming and ballet.
- Her parents once mentioned that she started singing when she was just a year old. One day, when she kept singing instead of sleeping, her family members thought that she might’ve fallen ill. When taken to doctors, they declared that she was perfectly normal and that her passion towards singing might have kept her awake all night.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed