Ruth Righi Biography
Ruth Righi is an actress who has garnered popularity for playing the titular role in Disney's teen drama series ‘Sydney to the Max’ that also stars Ava Kolker, Jackson Dollinger, Caroline Rhea and Christian J. Simon. Before commencing her career on television, she appeared on Broadway and has performed in numerous plays including ‘School of Rock’ and ‘Really Rosie!’ Born in Santa Cruz, California, Righi began acting and dancing at the age of three. She began studying piano when she was just five. Her early interest in performing led her to a professional career in acting. Despite being so young, Righi has already earned immense fame and is currently one of the most talented teen artists in the American television industry. She is an inspiration for many teenagers who are skilled at performing and want to showcase their skills in front of the world. A charming and innocent personality, Righi loves to hang out with her friends and family whenever she is not working. She also frequently uses social media platforms, especially Instagram, to connect with her fans.
- Ruth Righi made her first television appearance in 2018 when she featured in an episode of ‘Happy!’, a comedy drama series starring Ritchie Coster, Christopher Meloni, Medina Senghore, Patrick Fischler and Lili Mirojnick.
- In early 2019, she started appearing in the titular role in the comedy series ‘Sydney to the Max,’ a Disney Channel’s show also starring Ava Kolker, Jackson Dollinger, Caroline Rhea, Ian Reed Kesler and Christian J. Simon. The series is about a 12-year-old girl who lives with her single father and her grandmother as she navigates school life with her friend. Righi’s father role is played by Ian Reed Kesler while her grandmother is played by Caroline Rhea. Ava Kolker stars as Olive, her best friend. The series has been developed by It's a Laugh Productions, and it premiered on January 25, 2019. Its theme song is written and produced by Michelle Lewis, Dan Petty and Kay Hanley, and performed by Dan Conklin and Ruth Righi.
- Before acting on television, Righi used to perform on Broadway and has been featured in a number of productions including ‘School of Rock’ and ‘Really Rosie!’
- Ruth Righi was born on September 7, 2005 in California. She lives with her parents and grandmother, the latter of whom she considers one of the biggest heroes of her life. Besides her grandma, she cites Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai, actress Tina Fey and Ruth Bader-Ginsburg as her inspirations.
- Whenever Righi is not working or studying, she loves to dance and play the piano. She also enjoys spending quality time with her friends and family. She enjoys pottery making and listening to Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Stevie Wonder and Prince.
- Ruth Rigi considers herself a ‘foodie’ and loves snacking. Grapefruit and chocolate are the snacks she can’t resist! She also likes to eat macaroni and cheese. Like many teen girls, Righi had a crush on Troy Bolton, Zac Efron's ‘High School Musical’ character.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed