Kaila Wilkey Biography
Better known as "Winter Blanco," Kaila Wilkey is an American reality star, social-media personality, and rapper. She rose to fame after appearing in the reality TV series 'Bad Girls Club: Social Disruption.' Following the show, Kaila became a celebrity. However, her personal life also contributed to her fame. She has been in multiple relationships. Kaila is an upcoming rapper and was a member of the hip-hop group 'White Girl Mob.' As a singer, she has performed cover versions of many popular tracks and some of them are available on 'SoundCloud.' Kaila also vlogs on her 'YouTube' channel. The channel primarily hosts makeup tutorials and storytimes. She also owns a jewelry line that offers jewelry inspired by her 'Bad Girls Club' look.
- Kaila started earning at a very young age. After moving from the San Francisco Bay Area to Los Angeles, she took up several random jobs to support her lifestyle. Kaila always wanted to earn a lot of money. She began her career as a stripper and an exotic dancer. She worked at several clubs and pubs in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. In her four-year stint as a stripper, she quit and resumed her job multiple times.
- Kaila got her breakthrough when she was cast in the sixteenth season of the 'Oxygen' reality TV series 'Bad Girls Club.' The show premiered on September 20, 2016. On the show, Kaila had several altercations with fellow cast members. Her most talked-about arguments were with her fellow contestant Kandyce. Kaila voluntarily left the house in the seventh episode, after a heated argument with Kandyce. The show earned Kaila immense popularity, and she soon became a celebrity. Being passionate about music, Kaila also ventured into the music industry by performing cover versions of a number of popular tracks. She sang the cover for rapper Tink’s track 'Home.' All of Kaila’s cover tracks are available on 'SoundCloud.' She was also part of the hip-hop group 'White Girl Mob,' under the pseudonym "Princess Drop Dehd."
- Kaila has been active on social media since 2013. She began her career with 'Instagram,' where her posts have now earned over 735 thousand followers. She also owns a 'YouTube' channel, where she posts makeup tutorials and storytimes. Kaila has often spoken about her past struggle with anxiety, depression, and suicidal tendencies. In one of her storytime videos, she shared her experience of being on 'Bad Girls Club.' The channel now has over 200 thousand subscribers.
- Kaila runs a jewelry and accessory line named 'The Frost Collection.' The line is popular for its choker collection inspired by Kaila’s 'Bad Girls Club' look. Kaila owned a clothing line earlier.
- Kaila Wilkey was born on April 24, 1993, in the US. Her mother, Melissa, is also a reality star. Kaila’s father has his roots in Trinidad but was born in the UK. Kaila currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Kaila has been in multiple relationships. Her most high-profile relationship was with Justin Combs, son of hip-hop mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs. Kaila is also rumored to have dated American rapper, actor, and TV host Shad Moss, better known as "Bow Wow."
- The rumor surfaced after they were spotted holding hands at Atlanta’s 'Club Opium.' They were also captured on the red carpet of the premiere of the TV show 'Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.' Kaila also attended Shad’s 21st birthday party. She has also dated American football defensive end Eugene Sims. Their relationship was quite open to the public, as they would often post their pictures on their respective social-media accounts. Following their break-up, a 'Snapchat' post revealed that Eugene had to call the police to remove Kaila from his car. The car was pepper-sprayed and tasered to remove Kaila. The whole incident was posted live on 'Snapchat.'
- Kaila’s favorite 'Bad Girl Club' cast members are Sarah Oliver from seasons 11 and 13 and Meghan James from season 9. Kaila loves to listen to the tracks of Drake and Big Sean. Her favorite movie series is 'Harry Potter.' Kaila prefers watching movies and series on 'Netflix' over going to clubs. She relates a lot to the characters ‘Roger’ from the sitcom 'American Dad!' and ‘Louise’ from the TV show 'Bob’s Burgers.'
- Kaila enjoys reading. Her favorite books are 'The Coldest Winter Ever' by Sister Souljah and '#GIRLBOSS' by Sophia Amoruso. Kaila loves to get inked. She has two tattoos: an octopus inked on her left hip and the words “West Coast” inked on the back of her left and right legs. She is fond of heels.
- Kaila loves to cook, especially chicken and vegetables. Her favorite drink is ‘Hennessy’ cognac.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed