Jessica Kylie Biography
Jessica Kylie is a model and actress who, as a single mother, started her career doing odd jobs before gaining fame as an urban model for magazine covers and music videos. She has been on the cover of magazines such as Quest Magazine, Juice, Smooth Magazine, Urban Ink, Regime, and Pressure. She is known for her work with a number of rappers on their music videos. She has worked with stars like DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, and Gucci Mane. She has worked as a swimwear model for Kandi Kinis and is also a swimwear designer. She has also worked as a host at various club events. She has been featured on the Latin television station Mun 2 and has appeared on Nick Cannon's Wild 'N Out on MTV. Starting with a low budget film, she has acted in the movie 'H-Town'. She now has her eyes on more acting projects and also runs a modeling school. She intends to have her own barber shop chain in future.
- Being short, Jessica Kylie was initially skeptic that she would get a chance as a model. However, she got interested in urban modeling after looking at other models of similar body shape on magazines. She started by doing car shows and small video shoots, and eventually was selected for a calendar shoot. The calendar was cancelled, but the photographer, Dwyane Darden, took some extra pictures of her and sent those to a magazine. A week later, she got selected to fly to Jamaica along with about 20 other girls for a cover shoot for Smooth Magazine. Unexpectedly, she was selected as the cover model, and was offered a second cover shoot in New York. Dwyane later became her manager and her career took off from there pretty quick.
- Jessica Kylie's ability to juggle her various work commitments while being a responsible single mother is what makes her special. She got into a relationship soon after she entered college. She had a baby, and her boyfriend, who was wealthy, took care of both of them. However, after he ended up in jail, Jessica had to look for jobs to support her child. She took up the job of a waitress in a restaurant where people would often tell her that she could try modeling. Despite her short stature, she did make it as a successful model. However, once most magazines either went out of business or started issuing online edition, Jessica, realizing that she has limited days in urban modeling, turned to acting. It was difficult for someone like her, who wanted to be herself more than anything else. However, she soon got to do the red carpet for the Aula Awards, where she met a lot of celebrities. She did well, and was offered more opportunities in LA, but could not move there due to family issues. She started taking up acting projects in Houston. She soon appeared on TV shows and played the lead in a low budget movie. Later, she decided to open a modeling school in Houston to train aspiring models.
- Jessica Kylie admits that her most recognizable feature is her well-defined posterior, which, according to her family, she had ever since she was only five years old. While she is famous for it in the modeling industry, she was actually embarrassed about it back in school as she had been subjected to jealousy and hatred from other girls. Even the attention she got from boys, made her uncomfortable. According to her, back then it was not cool being curvy.
- She often goes by the alias "Miss Rabbit". It is actually a reference to the character of Jessica Rabbit from the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit. She later changed it to Miss Jessica to distinguish herself from a host of other models who were also using that name. She eventually got so frustrated that people often mix up her with the other girls, that she now uses her middle name 'Kylie'.
- Jessica Kylie Zepeda was born on April 30, 1985, in Houston, Texas. She is half Latin and half Irish. Growing up as a typical Houston girl, she had lots of friends as a teenager, and also got into the occasional fights. In high school, she was somewhat like a crazy 'gangsta' girl, who was good enough to graduate from school. She used to hang out with the 'cool' girls, but was nice to everyone. According to her, people often mistake her to be conceited, but once they get to know her, they find her to be cool and down to earth. She is currently single and has a son. She is very cautious about getting into a relationship.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed