Hailey Baldwin Biography
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Also Known As: Hailey Rhode Bieber, Hailey Rhode Baldwin
Born Country: United States
Born in: Tucson, Arizona, United States
Famous as: Model
Spouse/Ex-: Justin Bieber (m. 2018)
father: Stephen Baldwin
mother: Kennya Baldwin
siblings: Alaia Baldwin
U.S. State: Arizona
City: Tucson, Arizona
Hailey Baldwin is an American model and television personality. She is the daughter of actor, producer, and author Stephen Baldwin and the niece of popular actor and comedian Alec Baldwin. Born in Tucson, Arizona, USA, she ventured into modeling as a young girl and created a significant impression when she walked on the ramp at ‘London Fashion Week.’ Having initially appeared in well-known magazines, such as ‘Tatler,’ ‘Love,’ ‘V,’ and ‘i-D,’ she went on to model for some popular fashion brands. In 2014, she appeared in her first commercial campaign for the popular clothing brand, ‘French Connection.’ The same year, she also made her runway debut, walking for ‘Topshot.’ Blessed with an impressive physique, Baldwin is also very popular on social media with millions of followers on Facebook as well as Instagram. She was seen multiple times with singer Justin Bieber, which led to rumors of her dating Bieber. Though she denied the rumors, she got married to Justin Bieber in 2018. Being the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin, who earned fame for the movie ‘The Beast,’ Hailey is quite popular, not just for her modeling career, but also for her family heritage.
- Hailey Baldwin was born on 22 November 1996, in Tucson, Arizona, USA. Her father Stephen Baldwin is the youngest of the Baldwin brothers and her mother Kennya Deodato is a graphic designer.
- She is of mixed ethnicity as her father is of English, Irish, Scottish, French, and German descent, while her mother is of Brazilian descent. She is the grandchild of the famous Brazilian musician Eumir Deodato. She has an older sister named Alaia, who grew up to become a fashion model as well.
- As a child, Baldwin was mostly homeschooled. Later, she attended ‘Eastern Christian School Association.’ She was passionate about dancing from an early age and received training in classical ballet.
- Hailey Baldwin first signed with the New York modeling agency, ‘Ford Models.’ She started appearing in popular magazines, such as ‘Tatler,’ ‘Love,’ ‘V,’ and ‘i-D.’ In the winter of 2014, she appeared in her first commercial campaign for a popular clothing brand named ‘French Connection.’
- In December 2014, she got involved in a photo-session for ‘Love’ magazine. A short movie, which was shot by photographer Daniel Jackson, was released in the official YouTube channel of the magazine.
- In January 2015, she was photographed for American ‘Vogue.’ Later, in March, she was photographed for ‘Teen Vogue.’ She participated in a photo shoot for her first magazine cover for ‘Jalouse,’ along with Lucky Blue Smith in April. She was also photographed for two other magazine covers in the same month – the American edition of ‘Wonderland’ magazine and the Dutch edition of ‘L’Officiel’ magazine.
- The following July, she was seen in a ‘Ralph Lauren’ commercial along with Australian singer Cody Simpson. In October, she walked down the runway for designers like Tommy Hilfiger and Philipp Plein. Later in 2015, she was signed by a well-known modeling agency called ‘Heroes Models.’
- In January 2016, Hailey Baldwin was involved in a modeling campaign for ‘Ralph Lauren.’ She was also involved in an editorial shooting for ‘Vogue’ magazine’s Korean edition. In February, she once again walked the ramp for Tommy Hilfiger. Around this time, she appeared in ‘Self’ magazine and was also filmed for a commercial of a well-known clothing brand named ‘H&M.’
- In March 2016, she signed with a high-profile modeling agency named ‘IMG Models.’ In May, she appeared on the cover of the well-known international magazine, ‘Marie Claire.’ The same year, she also appeared on several other magazines, including ‘Glamour’ and ‘ES Magazine.’
- In 2016, she advertised for a clothing collection by designer Prabal Gurung. She also featured in a campaign for the ‘Guess’ holiday collection as well as for the popular Australian brand ‘sass & bide.’ The same year, she appeared in an edition of the popular Australian magazine, ‘Harper’s Bazaar.’ She was also featured in an editorial of the French magazine, ‘Elle.’
- Along with modeling, she has also made a few appearances on TV. In 2009, she appeared on the show ‘Saturday Night Live’ in a cameo role. She also worked as a TV host in 2015 at the ‘MTV Europe Music Awards,’ which was held in Milan, Italy.
- She has also appeared in two popular music videos. In 2011, she appeared as the love interest of popular Australian singer Cody Simpson in the music video of his song ‘On My Mind.’ In 2016, she played a role in a music video titled ‘Love To Love You Baby’ by Baptiste Giabiconi.
- In June 2016, Hailey Baldwin and Gigi Hadid hosted a live exhibition by Shawn Mendes at the 2016 ‘iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards’ in Toronto, Canada.
- In 2017, Baldwin was featured on the cover of the Spanish edition of ‘Harper's Bazaar’ alongside male model Jon Kortajarena. She was also featured in the American, British, and Japanese editions of ‘Elle.’
- In 2017, she began hosting a new ‘TBS’ show called ‘Drop the Mic’ with rapper Method Man. The show features four celebrities facing off in a series of rap battles.
- Hailey Baldwin appeared in a music video of the song ‘On My Mind’ by the well-known Australian singer Cody Simpson. Written by Nasri, Julie Frost, Fraser T Smith and Mike Caren, the song was released on 23 May 2011. The video, which featured Hailey as Simpson’s love interest, was released on 17 June the same year. The song peaked at number 51 on the Australia ARIA Chart, and at number 39 on the US Pop Songs Billboard.
- Hailey Baldwin was rumored to be dating the popular singer and songwriter Justin Bieber, as the two were seen together on multiple occasions. Though Baldwin denied it, she got engaged to Justin Bieber on July 7, 2018, and went on to marry him on November 23, 2018. Baldwin changed her name to ‘Hailey Bieber’ on social media and requested a trademark license to use the name Hailey Bieber for commercial purposes.
- She was also rumored to be dating YouTube star Cameron Dallas.
- Being a devout Christian, she often shares Bible quotations on social media. She believes that it is important for people to be in touch with their spiritual side and have a relationship with God.
- A trained ballet dancer, Hailey wanted to pursue a professional dancing career. However, she had to discontinue her training because of a foot injury.
- There have been rumors of her having plastic surgery. Hailey, however, has denied it.
- Her maternal grandfather Eumir Deodato is a prolific composer, songwriter, music producer, musician, arranger, performer, and ‘Grammy Award’ winner.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed