Sun Sign: Scorpio
Born in: Tucson, Arizona, USA
Famous as: Model
U.S. State: Arizona
City: Tucson, Arizona
Hailey Baldwin is an American model. She is the daughter of actor, producer, and author Stephen Baldwin, and the niece of popular actor and comedian Alec Baldwin. Born in Tucson, Arizona, in the United States, she ventured into modeling as a young girl and created a significant impression after she walked on the ramp at London Fashion Week. Having initially appeared in well-known magazines such as ‘Tatler,’ ‘LOVE,’ ‘V,’ and ‘i-D’, she also modeled for some popular fashion brands. In 2014, she appeared in her first commercial campaign for the popular clothing brand ‘French Connection’. The same year, she also made her runway debut walking for ‘Topshot’. Tall and blessed with a shapely body, she is also very popular on social media with millions of followers on Facebook as well as Instagram. She has been seen multiple times with singer Justin Bieber, which led to rumors of her dating Beiber. However, she has denied the rumors. Being the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin who earned fame for the movie ‘The Beast’, and also the niece of Alec Baldwin, an actor and comedian known for movies such as ‘Beetlejuice’ and ‘The Marrying Man’, Hailey is quite popular, not just for her modeling career, but also for her family heritage.
- Hailey Baldwin was born on 22 November 1996, in Tucson, Arizona, in the United States. Her father is the well-known actor Stephen Baldwin, the youngest of the Baldwin brothers, and her mother is Kennya Deodato.From her father’s side, she is of English, Irish, Scottish, French and German descent, and from her mother’s side, she is Brazilian. She is a grandchild of the famous Brazilian musician Eumir Deodato. She has an older sister as well, named Alaia, who also grew up to become a fashion model.As a child, Baldwin was mostly homeschooled. Later, she also attended Eastern Christian School Association. She was passionate about dancing from an early age, and received training in classic ballet.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- Hailey Baldwin first signed with the New York modeling agency, Ford Models. She started appearing in popular magazines such as ‘Tatler,’ ‘LOVE’, ‘V’ and ‘i-D.’ In the winter of 2014, she appeared in her first commercial campaign for the popular clothing brand named French Connection.In December 2014, she got involved in a photo-session for the ‘LOVE’ magazine. A short movie was also shot by photographer Daniel Jackson, which was released in the official YouTube Channel of the magazine.In January 2015, she was photographed for American ‘Vogue.’ Later, in March, she was photographed for ‘Teen Vogue.’ She participated in a photo shoot for her first magazine cover for ‘Jalouse Magazine’ along with Lucky Blue Smith in April. She was also photographed for two other magazine covers the same month, for the American edition of the ‘Wonderland Magazine,’ as well as the Dutch edition of the ‘L’Officiel Magazine.’The following July, she was seen in a Ralph Lauren commercial along with Australian singer Cody Simpson. In October, she walked on the runway for the designer Tommy Hilfiger as well as for Philipp Plein. Later in 2015, she was signed to Heroes Models, a well-known modeling agency.In January 2016, along with a Ralph Lauren campaign, Hailey Baldwin was involved in an editorial shooting for the ‘Vogue’ magazine’s Korean edition as well. In February, she again walked the ramp for Tommy Hilfiger. Around this time, she appeared in the ‘Self Magazine’ as well, and was also filmed for a commercial of a well-know clothing brand H&M.In March 2016, she signed with a high-profile modeling agency named ‘IMG Models’. In May, she appeared on the cover of the well-known international magazine ‘Marie Claire.’ The same year, she appeared on several other magazines, including the cover of ‘ES Magazine,’ along with editorials for ‘Glamour Magazine.’Later in 2016, she advertised for a sportive clothing collection by designer Prabal Gurung. She also featured in the campaign for the Guess holiday collection, as well for the popular Australian brand sass & bide. The same year, she appeared in an edition of the ‘Harper’s Bazaar,’ a popular Australian magazine. She was featured in an editorial of the French magazine ‘Elle’ as well.Continue Reading BelowAlong with modeling, she has also made a few appearances on TV. In 2009, she appeared on the show ‘Saturday Night Live’ in a cameo role. She also worked as a TV host in 2015 at the MTV Europe Music Awards, which was held in Milan, Italy.She has also appeared in two popular music videos. In 2011, she appeared as the love interest of popular Australian singer Cody Simpson, in his music video of the song ‘On My Mind’. Later, in 2016, she played a role in a music video of French model and singer Baptiste Giabiconi. The name of the video was ‘Love To Love You Baby’.Major Works
- Hailey Baldwin appeared in a music video of the song ‘On My Mind’ by the well-known Australian singer Cody Simpson. Written by Nasri, Julie Frost, Fraser T Smith and Mike Caren, the song was released on 23 May 2011. The video, which featured Hailey as Simpson’s love interest, was released on 17 June the same year. The song peaked at number 51 on the Australia ARIA Chart, and at number 39 on the US Pop Songs Billboard.Personal Life & Legacy
- Hailey Baldwin is reportedly single. Though she has been rumored to be dating the popular singer and songwriter Justin Bieber, as the two were seen together on multiple occasions, she has denied it.She has also been rumored to be dating YouTube star Cameron Dallas.Being a devout Christian, she often shares Bible quotations on social media. She believes that it is important for people to be in touch with their spiritual side and have a relationship with God.Trivia
- Hailey was trained as a ballet dancer which was what she wanted to become professionally. However, because of a foot injury, she had to discontinue her training.There have been rumors of her having plastic surgery. Hailey, however, has denied it.
How To CiteArticle Title- Hailey Baldwin BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/hailey-baldwin-30692.phpLast Updated- April 28, 2017
People Also Viewed