Gabriel Jagger Biography
Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Also Known As: Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger
Born Country: England
Born in: United Kingdom
Famous as: Mick Jagger's Son
father: Mick Jagger
mother: Jerry Hall
Gabriel Jagger is an aspiring model and son of the 'Rolling Stones' frontman Mick Jagger. He is the youngest of the four children born to Mick and Jerry Hall; he has several half-siblings from his father's side. Gabriel is an upcoming model and loves to write poetry. He has modeled for a well-known lifestyle and fashion journal. After some initial apprehensions, Gabriel finally dabbled into modeling after being persuaded by his sister, and he quite liked the experiment. He is looking forward to become a successful model and invests a reasonable amount of time working out. He loves writing poems, which helps him unwind and vent out his emotions.
- Gabriel Jagger was born Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger on December 9, 1997, to Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall. His elder sister, Elizabeth Scarlett, (born 1984) is a popular lobbyist, model, and actress, while his elder sister Georgia May (born 1992) is a fashion model and designer. Gabriel has an older brother, James Leroy (born 1985). He has five paternal half-siblings. His parents had a putative marriage in 1990 in Bali, which was nullified by the High Court of England and Wales in London in 1999.
- Before Gabriel was born, his parents were on the verge of divorce because of Mick's multiple relationships. When Jerry asked for a divorce, Mick somehow managed to convince her and their marriage was back on track for a while, and Jerry got pregnant with Gabriel. However, Mick began an affair with Angelina Jolie. The couple split up in 1999. Hall cited Jagger’s infidelity as the root cause of their break-up and later married the business magnate Rupert Murdoch.
- Gabriel Jagger has done a few modeling assignments and is an aspiring poet and writer. Gabriel was born dyslexic. He is not good at giving his thoughts a structure and express them efficiently. Hence, he chose poetry to do that. He enjoys composing poems, which are a medium to express his emotions. However, Gabriel has never studied poetry or literature as a subject.
- He started his professional journey with modeling. He was featured on the cover of 'Another Man' magazine. His sister Jade pitched Gabriel into modeling. Her friend Alister Mackie worked with the journal and asked Gabriel if he was interested in their campaign. Initially, Gabriel did not show much interest in the offer and was also apprehensive about facing the camera. Nevertheless, he finally made up his mind and accepted the offer. He featured in the 2016 autumn/winter collection by 'Another Man.' The collection was based on his father's most cherished clothing pieces along with some unseen 'Rolling Stones' memorabilia. Gabriel may model for a fragrance brand in the future.
- Emily Dickinson and Edgar Allen Poe are some of his favorite poets. His favorite book is 'Inferno' by Dante Alighieri. His compositions are mostly dark. One of Gabriel's poems is about his girlfriend's psychopath ex-boyfriend. In addition to poetry and modeling, Gabriel is a talented painter, too. He is not active on any social media platform except 'Snapchat,' and does not have many followers.
- Gabriel gets along really well with both of his parents. He is often pictured with Mick at public events. In 2016, Gabriel was pictured as the 'best man' to his brother James at his wedding to Anoushka Sharma.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed