This brown-eyed stud won the hearts of a million in the fashion world with his soft looks, quirky charm and yet-to-develop physique. As a young teenager, Francisco Lachowski entered the world of glamour through a modeling contest, which paved the way for his soon-to-be flourishing career. With multiethnic ancestry, from both his parents’ side, he is blessed with striking features and a cute, sweet-looking appearance, which helped him grab numerous opportunities from top-notch fashion brands and international fashion magazines. He has walked the ramp for a variety of the who’s who in the fashion industry such as Armani, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci, and Dior. Besides, he has appeared as a cover model for various fashion magazines and editorials, including Vogue, GQ, Carbon Copy, Homme Essential, Cosmopolitan, FHM, Made in Brazil, and Elle. His romantic and magical love story with his Canadian fashion model wife, Jessiann Gravel, has been covered in several editorials. He has been part of a number of promotional campaigns and television commercials for high-end fashion labels, such as Banana Republic, DKNY, Armani Exchange, DSquared2, MAVI Jeans, and RW&CO. This sexy, handsome hunk has been voted as one of the sexiest men in the recent times and is ranked among the top earning models in the world of fashion.
- Francisco Lachowski was born on May 13, 1991 in Curitiba, Brazil, to Polish father Roberto Lachowski and Portuguese-German mother Maria Lachowski. However, his first eight years were spent in Foz do Iguacu.He has two elder sisters – Isabella and Marcela, and is pampered as the ‘little boy’ by his family.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- He entered the modeling world in 2008 when he participated and won the ‘Ford Models Supermodel of the World’ contest held in Sao Paulo, which landed him a contract with the organizing agency, Ford Models.He was exposed to fame after he did a photo shoot with Vanity Teen by Marley Kate, which brought him more work in the form of agents and clients.As he started growing older, his experience and developing physique brought him into international limelight, earning him a campaign with Dior.He debuted on the runway for top designers, Gucci and Dior Homme, at fashion shows in Milan and Paris, in 2009.As a young adult, his career graph improved with modeling assignments for the most coveted fashion brands, including Roberto Cavalli, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Mugler, and DSquared2.He has graced the covers of numerous fashion magazines such as Made in Brazil, Vanity Teen, Carbon Copy, Homme Essential, and Chaos where he shared space with Sebastian Sauve.He has been featured in a variety of popular editorials, like Vogue, GQ, V, and FHM.Continue Reading BelowHe has appeared in ad campaigns for a large number of top brands, such as Lacoste, DKNY, DSquared2, Armani Exchange, MAVI Jeans, Banana Republic, Peter Alexander, Replay Jeans, Triton, Review, RW&CO, Etro, and T.I for Men.His profile largely includes lots of promotional videos and TV commercials, the most recent being ‘Amor, Amor in a Flash’ for Cacheral and MAVI Spring/Summer 2014 collection.He has worked with different modeling agencies, which include WhyNot Models (Milan), Models 1 (London), Bravo Models (Tokyo), SIGHT Models (Barcelona), Mega Brasil (Sao Paulo), Mega Model (Hamburg), and Success Models (Paris).Major Assignments
- He has worked for the most coveted fashion brands, including Roberto Cavalli, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Mugler, and DSquared2 and also appeared in ad campaigns for a large number of top brands, such as Lacoste, DKNY, DSquared2, Armani Exchange, MAVI Jeans, Banana Republic, Peter Alexander, Replay Jeans, Triton, Review, RW&CO, Etro, and T.I for Men.Awards & Achievements
- He was ranked among the Top 5 in the ‘most reblogged’ model list of Tumblr, in 2013.Presently, he is the highest ranked Brazilian in the list of ’50 Top Male Models in the World’ at #16.He enjoys high ranks in various categories on the website, Models.com.Continue Reading BelowModels.com considers him as one of the sexiest men and ranks him among the top 25 highest paid models in the fashion industry.Personal Life & Legacy
- He met Canadian fashion model, Jessiann Gravel Beland, while shooting for the HUGE Magazine in Japan. The couple started living together in Paris and later relocated to Montreal, Canada.The beautiful couple welcomed their first baby – Milo Lachowski, on March 25, 2013, in Canada.He married his stunning sweetheart on December 3, 2013, in a simple ceremony in Pompano Beach, Florida, in the presence of close friends and few relatives.His fairy-tale love story with wife Jessiann, and son Milo, has been the subject of several magazine covers, including Cosmopolitan April 2014 editorial as ‘Love Story’ and Galore 2014 editorial as ‘Meet the Lachowskis’.The couple has worked together on a number of occasions for editorials, in Bare magazine April 2014 issue titled ‘Under the Hours’, Elle Quebec magazine titled ‘LOVE’, and Dress to Kill magazine.The two featured in the ad campaign for the launch of Canadian clothing brand, RW&CO Fall 2014 collection.He presently lives in Brooklyn, New York City, with his wife and son, but travels to his homeland in Curitiba, whenever he can, to spend time with his parents and friends.Trivia
- He considers models Felix Bujo, Florian Van Bael, Marlon Teixeira, Harvey Newton Haydon, and director Justin Wu as his good friends.Apart from being a die-hard fan of his favorite Brazilian football team ‘Atletico Paranaense’, he himself enjoys playing sports, like surfing, soccer tennis and skateboarding. He is, currently, taking lessons in Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai.
How To CiteArticle Title- Francisco Lachowski BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/francisco-lachowski-5542.phpLast Updated- October 16, 2017
People Also Viewed