Debbie Trejo Biography
Debbie Trejo is an American former actress. She is also recognized as the ex-wife of actor Danny Trejo whom she divorced in 2009. As an actress, she has appeared in a handful of films such as ‘Vengeance’, ‘Tennis, Anyone…?’ and ‘High Hopes’. Originally from Tarzana, California, she started her acting career in 2005. She was not active as an actress for long. Currently, Trejo works as a realtor for the real estate agency Re/Max Olson & Associates. A mother of two, she is skilled at balancing both her personal and professional life in an organized manner. As a single mother, she has the enormous responsibility of taking care of her children’s various educational and recreational needs besides ensuring their health and general well-being. On the professional level, she is an ambitious woman who ensures that she gives her job the best shot. A woman with short stature and bright green eyes, Trejo is an extremely confident and bold lady. She is a role model for her kids. As a successful working mother, she encourages her children to be independent and strong.
- Debbie Trejo started her acting career in the year 2005 when she appeared in the sports comedy flick ‘Tennis, Anyone…?’ in which she played the role of an assistant to one of the lead characters Hector (which was played by her then-husband Danny Trejo). Then in 2006, she appeared as a casting director in the crime comedy movie ‘High Hopes’. The same year, Debbie Trejo starred with her then-husband in the flick ‘Vengeance’. This was the last movie in which she acted.
- After separating from her husband Danny Trejo in the year 2009, Debbie started searching for other career opportunities. She didn’t want to act full-time but wanted to engage in something a little dynamic. She eventually started to work in a real estate company called Re/Max Olson & Associates. She continues to work as a realtor for the agency today and often sells houses that are listed at values of above $1 million.
- Debbie Trejo first met Danny Trejo in Los Angeles. They dated for a while and got married on December 12, 1997. The couple had two kids, a daughter named Danielle and a son named Gilbert. Debbie also became a stepmother to Danny Trejo’s other kids Rebecca and Danny Boy. In the year 2009, the couple ended their relationship with a divorce. However, they remain on friendly terms with each other.
- Currently, the former husband and wife are only focusing on their respective careers. Neither of them has given any statement about their second marriages. Also, there are no rumors of their dating or love affairs in the media yet.
- Debbie Trejo was born in Tarzana, California, the USA. Information regarding her parents and siblings is not known. Details of her education are also not available on the web. She continues to work as a realtor and lives in Los Angeles with her kids.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed