Seargeoh Stallone Biography
Seargeoh Stallone is an American actor, known for appearing as Rocky Balboa Jr in the film ‘Rocky II’. He is the son of acclaimed actor, screenwriter, producer and director, Sylvester Stallone. Though Seargeoh’s family figured out that he is autistic when he was just three years old, his parents, especially his father, raised him like any other child and wanted Seargeoh to establish a career for himself. But unfortunately, Seargeoh couldn’t recover completely, despite many therapies. However, he has managed to overcome his disorder to an extent.
- Seargeoh was born in 1979 in the United States of America to Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack. His father, Sylvester Stallone, is famous for action movies, such as‘Rocky’, ‘Rambo’, etc. His mother, Sasha, is an American actress and director, best known for her work in ‘Long Lost Love’, ‘Vic’ and ‘Love of Life’.
- His grandfather, Francesco Frank Sr. Stallone, was an Italian-American hairdresser and polo enthusiast. He is also the author of the book, ‘Stewart Lane’. Seargeoh’s grandmother, Jackie Stallone, was an American astrologer, promoter of women's wrestling and dancer. Seargeoh is the nephew of Frank Stallone and Dante Stallone.He also had an aunt named Toni D'Alto, who died of lung cancer on August 26, 2012.
- Seargeoh is the younger brother of Sage Stallone, who died in 2012 due to a heart disease. He has three half-sisters named Sophia Rose Stallone, Sistine Rose Stallone and Scarlet Rose Stallone.
- His parents got divorced on February 14, 1985.
- At the age of 3, Seargeoh Stallone was diagnosed with autism and hence could not pursue a career, unlike his siblings. It all started when Seargeoh began to show signs of autism after posing for thecover page of People magazine, along with his father. Sylvester straight away figured out that there was something unusual in his son’s behavior. Seargeoh started repeating words, and later started drawing pictures at an age when he was hardly able to walk. After a series of scans and other medical procedures, their family doctor broke the news to them.
- This had brought great grief to the family. But with his family’s support, love and care, Seargeoh started taking care of his most basic needs, which brought relief to his family. His parents got divorced in the year 1985, while Seargeoh was still going through the initial stages of his therapies. He went to a special school after undergoing therapies for a few years.
- His father ignored every advice that suggested keeping Seargeoh in a medical or special institution. He just kept him with his family and also started to educate him on various things. His family even set up a research fund, administered by the National Society for Children and Adults with Autism.
- Seargeoh was quite different from other autistic children. He was intelligent in his own right and could perform basic actions. By the age of 10, his condition improved a little.
- His parents supported him a lot and wanted him to have an acting career of his own. But unfortunately, hecould not establish a successful career in Hollywood. He made his acting debut in the sports drama film ‘Rocky II’, released in 1979. In the movie, Seargeoh Stallone played Robert "Rocky" Balboa Jr, Rocky and Adrian's newborn child. The film waswrittenand directed by Sylvester Stallone and was produced by Robert Chertoff and Irwin Winkler.
- Seargeoh Stallone keeps to himself and spends most of his time alone. The paparazzi too, respects his privacy and don’t follow him much. Seargeoh Stallone has won the hearts of many girls andhas been sympathized often by them. However, there is no news of him being involved in any affair. He is loved by all his family members and he loves them back.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed