Cooper Colonel Bio
Cooper Christian Colonel is an American YouTube star and social media influencer. He has gained popularity for being part of the “1st family of YouTube,” known as the ‘Shaytards.’ A native of Idaho, he is the nephew of YouTube personalities Shay Carl Butler, Logan Butler, and Casey Lavere Butler. Cooper has been featured in numerous videos of his uncles and parents. Active and athletic, he makes regular appearances on his father’s Instagram account as well. Cooper is part of one of the most prominent YouTube channels. ‘The Shaytards’ channel has accumulated millions of followers to date and receives hundreds of thousands of views on each of their videos.
- The first ever video on the ‘Shaycarl’ channel was posted only a few months after Cooper’s birth. Shay Carl Butler became popular after fellow YouTuber Philip DeFranco mentioned his name in one of his videos. Since then, he has emerged as one of the most prominent content creators on the platform. As of 2019, he has garnered several million subscribers on both his ‘Shaycarl’ and ‘Shaytards’ channels.Recommended Lists:
- The ‘Shaytards’ channel was set up on October 1, 2008, and the first video was posted a day later. Over the years, Cooper and his mother, Carlie, have made regular appearances on the channel. He has also appeared in the videos of his other two uncles. Carli created her own channel in June 2011 and Cooper has been featured in some of the most popular videos on that channel. Among the fans of the Shaytards, Copper is also known as Coopertard.
- Cooper was born on November 16, 2007, in Idaho, to Carlie Butler and Christian Colonel. His father is one of the owners of Next Level Sports and CrossFit Octave in Idaho. He attended the College of Southern Idaho and Texas Tech University and played college baseball for both schools. After he graduated, he became a professional baseball player. He played for the Major League Baseball team Colorado Rockies at one point in his career. In 2011, he retired from the sport. Known on social media as batting4myboy, Christian has his own channel which he uses to motivate people to participate in sports.
- Like Cooper, his mother, Carlie, is part of the Shaytards family and makes regular appearances on the channel. She also has her own channel, ‘CarlieStylez,’ on which she posts videos relating to fitness, style, health, family, love, and happiness. She was previously a collegiate cheerleader at Boise State University, where she earned her associate’s degree in communications. Prior to becoming popular as a content creator on YouTube, she has served as a counsellor assistant at a middle school. She has also been a cheerleading coach, salon manager, and waitress.
- On November 20, 2015, Carlie got married to fellow YouTuber Jackson Wood, who has his own YouTube channel, ‘WhatsUpWoods.’ Through his mother, Cooper has two step-siblings, Elliot and Lenny. His cousins are Gavin Butler (Sontard), Avia Butler (Princesstard), Emmi Butler (Babytard), Brock Butler (Rocktard), and Daxton Butler (Brotard).
Cooper Colonel Fans Also Viewed