Connor Hutcherson Biography
Connor Hutcherson is an American actor, and well known as the younger brother of actor, Josh Hutcherson, who played the role of Peeta on ‘The Hunger Games’ movie franchise. He is also a very talented actor and was born into a family with many Hollywood connections. Following in his famous brother’s footsteps, he also wanted to be an actor from a very young age. He has worked in films and a television series till date. Until very recently, he was a student at a university in the U.S. The brothers share a striking resemblance to each other, but Connor often jokes that he is much better looking than his brother. He is also sometimes mistaken for his brother, and the two are often seen on each other’s social media feed. Having a famous sibling does not seem to affect him in a negative manner for he has tremendous confidence in his skills as an actor and a performer. With an ability to portray a range of emotions, he has appeared alongside his brother both in the film and television series.
- Having been exposed to Hollywood from a young age, Connor Hutcherson developed an interest in acting very early in life. His mother reportedly moved to Los Angeles from Kentucky for three years, to help take his brother’s film career forward. Watching his brother acting in movies, he too expressed a desire to join the movie business. In 2005, before he turned 10 years old, he bagged the opportunity to lend his voice to the ‘Tonka’ character in the animated film ‘Tarzan II’. The film revolved around young Tarzan’s quest to learn about his true identity and family. In the same year, he also made his onscreen acting debut with the romantic comedy movie ‘Little Manhattan’, which featured his brother, Josh, in the lead actor’s role. The movie was about a 10-year-old boy going through the elations, trials and tribulations of falling in love for the first time.
- In 2009, he appeared alongside his brother again, but this time on an MTV television series ‘MTV Cribs’, which took viewers on exclusive tours of celebrity homes.
- Although he has only featured in two movies and one TV series till date, the future looks very bright for this young star, who has just finished his education and is ready to take a leap into Hollywood. He is already popular with the young crowd and has several thousand followers on his social media accounts, where he regularly voices his opinion about politics and current topics.
- Connor Mason Hutcherson was born on May 2, 1996, in Kentucky, USA, to Michelle Fightmaster and Chris Hutcherson. His mother is a former Delta Airlines employee and became a film producer later in life. His father was an analyst for the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). He has an older brother, Josh, who is a well-known actor. His parents and brother were also born and raised in Kentucky.
- Not much is known about his primary and high school education, but he was a student at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta until 2018. Thereafter, he moved to California.
- He loves to travel and his social media feed is full of pictures from his travels across the world. He is also seen frequently attending music and arts festivals across the U.S.
- Details about his relationships and other personal information is undisclosed. Unlike his brother, he leads a very normal life and most of it is away from the public eye. He currently lives a quiet life in California, USA.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed