Christina Fulton Biography
Christina Fulton is an actress, entrepreneur, and singer from America. She gained fame for her roles in films like ‘The Doors’, ‘Gunfight at Red Dog Corral’, ‘Hard Drive’, and ‘Lucinda's Spell’. A native of Idaho, Fulton had always wanted to be an actress. She began her career in the world of glamour as a model and was signed to Elite Model Management and LA Models. Fulton made her screen debut in 1991 in Oliver Stone’s Jim Morrison biopic, ‘The Doors’. In 1992, she had her small screen debut in an episode of ‘Red Shoes Diaries’. In 2016, she put out her debut album, ‘Not Broken’ through Hitman Records. She is currently working towards releasing her anti-ageing skincare line Immortal Beauty in 2019.
- Christina Fulton started her professional career as a model. Signed to Elite Model Management and LA Models, she served as the face of Farlow Jeans. Later, she was featured in the ‘Too Cute’ campaign.
- As an actress, she had her debut in Oliver Stone’s 1991 biographical drama ‘The Doors’. Based on the musical career of the titular group and the life of its lead singer and composer, Jim Morrison, the film received mixed reviews from the critics and was a box-office failure. However, it has achieved cult status since then. Fulton was cast as Nico, a relatively small role.
- A year later, she made an unbilled appearance as a vampire girl in the 1992 gothic horror film ‘Bram Stoker's Dracula’. She debuted on the small screen in 1992 as well, appearing in a season one episode of Showtime’s drama series ‘Red Shoe Diaries’. She returned to the show in 1994 to portray a different character. She continued to play various small roles in films like ‘Dangerous Game’ (1993), ‘Gunfight at Red Dog Corral’ (1993), ‘Hard Drive’ (1994), ‘A Brilliant Disguise’ (1994), and ‘The Upstairs Neighbour’ (1994), before landing the role of the protagonist Louise in the erotic horror thriller ‘The Girl with the Hungry Eyes’ (1995). Directed by Jon Jacobs, the film tells the story of a model in the 1930s, who commits suicide after realising that her boyfriend has been unfaithful to her. She comes back sixty years later as an undead vampire. She worked again with Jacobs in his 1998 fantasy adventure film ‘Lucinda's Spell’. Cast as the titular character, Fulton shared screen space with Jacobs, Shana Betz, and Leon Herbert in the film. The plot revolves around a wizard who comes to Earth in search of a mate but runs into a call girl with whom he had slept years ago. Unbeknownst to him, their brief liaison has resulted in a son.
- Fulton had small roles in the 1997 comedy film ‘Real Stories of the Donut Men’ and the 1998 crime mystery thriller ‘Snake Eyes’. In the latter film, she worked with her former boyfriend Nicholas Cage. Fulton’s final screen appearance was in the 2000 romantic comedy ‘Enemies of Laughter’.
- In 2007, she directed and produced ‘When Giants Collide’, a documentary film that provides an intimate view of the underrated, misrepresented, and misunderstood sport of wrestling. As a screenwriter, she penned the additional stories and dialogues for her 1995 film, ‘The Girl with the Hungry Eyes’. In 2015, she wrote, produced, and hosted the TV series ‘On Point Beauty’. According to her website, she is currently developing a Netflix project called ‘The Red Summer’, which is supposed to be set in Chicago.
- In December 2016, Fulton released her debut album, ‘Not Broken’, through Hitman Records/Universal Canada. She has been singing and performing for a long period. In 2012, she opened for Lupe Fiasco at the Big Bang NYE 2012 Event in Hollywood, California.
- She has joined forces with Japanese businessman Iki Sakakura to create the anti-ageing skincare line Immortal Beauty, which is set to launch in 2019.
- Her website provides details on how active she is in her community. She has established The Single Mom and Help Stop The Bully foundations. In 2006, she was made the Ambassador of The Casa Theresa, which is a homeless shelter for single mothers in Southern California. She is also affiliated with the City of Hope, Hats Off To Cancer, Haven Hills and Safe Passage initiatives.
- Fulton was born on June 26, 1967, in Boise, the capital and the most popular of the US state Idaho. Little is known about her family and upbringing.
- In 1988, Fulton began a relationship with actor Nicholas Cage. They never got married but their son, Weston Cage Coppola, was born on December 26, 1990. Weston grew up to be an actor and musician. He was part of the black metal group Eyes of Noctum as their lead singer from 2005 to 2012. He is currently a member of another black metal band, named Arsh Anubis. As an actor, he has appeared in his father’s film ‘Lord of War’ (2005). Fulton and Cage parted ways sometime in the early 1990s.
- In 2008, she became engaged to Norwegian singer and musician Stian Tomt Thoresen, Better known by his stage name Shagrath. He is the vocalist, founding member, and multi-instrumentalist of the band Dimmu Borgir. However, the couple separated not long after.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed