Camila Cabello Biography
Sun Sign: Pisces
Also Known As: Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
Born Country: Cuba
Born in: Havana
Famous as: Singer
father: Alejandro Cabello
mother: Sinuhe Cabello
siblings: Sofia Cabello
City: Havana, Cuba
Well, it goes without saying that the music industry of today has been taken by storm by the young stars and their brilliance seems to be incredibly overpowering. This teen bandwagon includes many famous personalities and Camila Cabello is one among them, who has emerged as a raging sensation from the time she has voiced her melodies out in public. Camila Cabello, the unsung superstar, whose name might be unfamiliar to some of us, has actually been stealing many hearts across the globe during recent times. Hailing from Cuba, the dark-haired girl is taking the world by storm with her electrifying tunes and moves. She is one of the members of the music band ‘Fifth Harmony’, which came alive at the ‘X Factor’, a famous music reality show. Camilla had auditioned at the musical show, however, could not make headway during the bootcamp and as a consequence, she teamed up with ‘Fifth Harmony’. The lovely lass performed a cover of ‘Skyscraper’ on YouTube along with Demi Lovato, the popular American singer and actress which added to her growing repertoire. Demi is also one of those who had an immense impact on her. Her hotlist of influencers also includes legendary icons like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus.
- With a fondness for ideal musicians like Ed Sheeran and Demi Lovato, Camila had a potent proclivity towards music and singing since her growing years.
- The pretty nightingale‘s fame grew enormously soon after she auditioned in the ‘The X Factor show’. She couldn’t move up the pedestal in the competition as a solo singer. However, Camila’s destiny had something different to offer, which she probably hadn’t even fancied. Subsequently, after her elimination, she was invited to join the American Music Band, ‘Fifth Harmony’, which got structured on the 2nd season of the show ‘The X Factor’, in July 2000. The group comprises of other fellow members, which includes Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui.
- With the aid of Simon Cowell, the voguish judge of reality television shows and the creator of the, ‘The X Factor’, she grabbed a spot in the band ‘Fifth Harmony’. From then on the meteoric success of Camila has been utterly timeless and within no time, she has been making enormous news, braking records and firing the stages with her breathtaking performances.
- You would be startled to hear what the singing sensation has to say in the light of her success after being a part of the musical band. She says ‘Before the X Factor, I didn't really sing in front of people. I was like trapped in my room like a little hermit crab.’ Now that’s being brutally honest. But in all seriousness the current avatar of hers, makes us wonder if these words were really mouthed by Camila, as she possesses a confidence which is so polished and masterly.
- Adding more she says ‘[My mom's] taught me that no matter where you come from, if you work hard and are good to people, life will be good to you, too.’Now that’s the secret sauce of ‘Fifth Harmony’ singer, her adherence to her elderly staff and the bizarre toil she puts into her gigs. All this makes her exceptionally adept in playing the game extremely well. The famous five’s band ‘Fifth Harmony’ bagged the face of ‘Jovani Fashions’ Prom 2014.
- Also Camila along with her band members released debut extended play on 22nd October 2013 which was titled ‘Better Together’ with the single ‘Miss Movin’ On’ added to her expanding glory. In 2015, the band of girls also recorded the song ‘I Am In Love With A Moster’ for the animated movie ‘Hotel Transylvania’, jointly produced by ‘Columbia Pictures’ and ‘Sony Pictures’.
- Along with this she has even released a duet performance with the Canadian singer Shawn Mendes and it is titled as ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ which has made headlines.
- Although the band had been doing amazingly well in the music arena, not everything about it seems like a fairytale. There’s an element of friction which seems to pop up and it is believed that this bunch of dolls might disintegrate soon. ‘All good things must come to an end’, or at least that seems to be the opinion Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello.
- Nevertheless the musical band has casted it’s spell on numerous fans and there’s no question that their supporters will continue to adore the lovely damsels even if they have to split eventually.
- This famous star was born on March 3, 1997 in Cuba to a Cuban mother, Sinuhe Cabello and a Mexican father, Alejandro. She is gifted with an adorable soul sister, Sofia Cabello. The Cabello clan lived in Cuba till Camila was five years of age. As she turned six they all moved to the Land of Opportunity, the United States.
- Well as per few sources, the stunning Camila seems to be dating the Canadian Cutie pie, Shawn Mendes who was her duet partner of ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’. Prior to Mendes, she hooked up with the American singer, Austin Mahone, but due to betrayal issues on Austin’s side, the couple drifted and eventually split.
- After all said and done, this pretty star exudes sweetness like no other. With her outrageous vocation in singing, she has proved to the world that she is worthy of all the recognition and praise she’s been showered with.
- The hot-blooded singer has grown up listening to the tunes of the Latin singers, Alejandro Fernandez and Celia Cruz. He voice renders a raw edge to her music band. Camila seems to be an avid reader and prefers books instead of movies. Had it not been for singing, our girl would have espoused the world of medicine as dentist. So this is all about Camila Cabello. We hope you will fall in love with her too after going through the dark eyed girl’s intriguing tale.
|2018||Video of the Year||Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug: Havana (2017)|
|2018||Artist of the Year||Winner|
How To Cite
People Also Viewed