Brittany Brees Biography
Sun Sign: Virgo
Born in: Syracuse, Indiana
Famous as: Drew Brees' Wife
Height: 1.75 m
Spouse/Ex-: Drew Brees
father: Pete Dudchenko
mother: Kathie Dudchenko
children: Baylen Robert Brees, Bowen Christopher Brees, Callen Christian Brees, Rylen Judith Brees
U.S. State: Indiana
Brittany Brees is the wife of popular 'National Football League' (NFL) quarterback Drew Brees. They both attended the same school and university, and that was where their love story began. Brittany and Drew got married in 2003 and are blessed with four adorable children. They have been involved in various charitable causes. They made a hefty donation to the sports department of their alma mater, 'Purdue University.' Brittany had joined her husband in helping people bring their lives back on track after the devastation caused by 'Hurricane Katrina.' They have also financed a play area in Louisiana for differently abled children.
- Brittany was born Brittany Middleton Dudchenko, on September 18, 1976, in Syracuse, Indiana, US, to Pete and Kathie Dudchenko. Brittany graduated from 'Wawasee High School' in Syracuse and attended 'Purdue University,' West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Brittany is married to American football star Drew Brees. They were both in school when they first met. They began dating each other in their school’s sophomore year. They both attended 'Purdue.' They dated for a few years and then took the plunge.
- Brittany and Drew got married on February 8, 2003. In 2006, they relocated to Louisiana after Drew joined the 'New Orleans Saints.' Brittany’s first pregnancy was announced 2 years later. In January 2009, they welcomed their first child, their son Baylen. A year later, in October, Brittany gave birth to her second son, Bowen. Their third son, Callen, was born in August 2012. Their only daughter, Rylen, was born in August 2014.
- Brittany and Drew are involved in various philanthropic activities. In 2003, Brittany and Drew laid the foundation of the 'Brees Dream Foundation,' a charitable body that works for cancer patients and underprivileged children. They have donated $2 million to 'Purdue University’s' athletic department and $1 million to the department's football program. Brittany and Drew helped the local community recover from the terrible damage caused by 'Hurricane Katrina' in August 2005.
- In December 2017, Brittany, along with her husband and four children, cooperated with the 'Audubon Nature Institute' to build a play area for special and differently abled children in New Orleans, Louisiana. The New Orleans-based chain of museums and parks offered a portion of their institute’s courtyard for the park to be built. The project was funded by the Brees couple. Their foundation’s philanthropic partner, 'Operation Kids,' a Utah-based non-profit organization, also helped them in the noble cause.
- Brittany and Drew bought a 100-year-old mansion in New Orleans just a couple of months after the city was hit by the devastating 'Hurricane Katrina.' The property is currently estimated to be worth approximately $1.5 million. The power couple gave a glimpse of their royal property on the TV show 'Person to Person.'
How To Cite
People Also Viewed