Brianna Leah Bio
Brianna Leah is an American YouTube star who is best known for posting her cover versions of popular songs. She has more than 85k subscribers on her YouTube channel and she is also active on Instagram, with 18k followers. Born in Miami, Florida, in the United States, she is just a teenager and has already achieved a lot for her age. She gained massive popularity for her rendition of the song ‘Lips are Movin’. It went viral on YouTube, earning more than 2 million views. Other popular videos by her include ‘Daddy’s Little Girl’ and the cover of the hit song ‘Adele’ from the James Bond movie ‘Skyfall,’ which have garnered hundreds of thousands of views. She is currently working with multiple major labels and artists. Other than being a YouTuber and a singer-songwriter, the multi-talented teen is also a model, an actress, and a dancer.
- Brianna Leah began singing publicly from the age of eight. She eventually began her YouTube Channel and started uploading videos from 2011. Her first video was a cover of the song ‘Beyonce Listen’ by the well-known singer Beyonce. The video has gained over 270k views. The song was recorded when she was only eight years old. Her next video was a cover of the song ‘Square Biz’ by American singer Teena Marl. It has gained over 90k views in the past few years. Soon after, she made a cover of the Oscar and Grammy Award winning song ‘Adele’ from the James Bond movie ‘Skyfall’. It became her first video to cross 30k views.Recommended Lists:
- Other songs she covered include the song ‘Empire’ by Shakira. The video was uploaded in April 2014 and has gained more than 148k views. In November 2014, she made a cover of the song ‘Lips are Movin’ by Meghan Trainor. It went viral and gained her immense popularity. It has gained more than 2 million views as of April 2018. The success of the song also enabled her meet Meghan Trainor in person.Recommended Lists:
- Her cover of the song ‘No’ by Meghan Trainor is also very popular. The video was uploaded in May 2016. She also made a cover of Justin Bieber’s song ‘What Do You Mean’, which has gained more than 200k views.
- With her single and video ‘Put it On Me’ which released in June 2017, she reached a new milestone. It features her applying makeup in the mirror, while she also chants a catchy tune. IPSY, the online makeup recommendation service, picked up the song for their national advertising campaign. This made her the youngest songwriter to score such a major deal with the business.
- Brianna Leah was born in Miami, Florida, US on 29th April 2003. Not much is known about her family background and childhood except for the fact that she started to sing from a very early age. She has two sisters named Amanda and Danielle; the latter is a well-known dancer.
Brianna Leah Fans Also Viewed