Ben J. Pierce Bio
Ben J. Pierce is an American social media star with a massive following on YouTube. He is a singer, dancer, actor and self-proclaimed “eyebrow activist.” Previously known on YouTube as KidPOV, Pierce is notable for his makeup tutorials and lifestyle vlogs. As a singer, he has released a number of music videos and songs including "Little Game" and "Boys Will Be Boys". Multitalented and intelligent, he is loved by millions for his amazing content. Many people adore him for his child-like personality. Pierce was born and raised in Dallas, Texas alongside his two siblings. He and his family later went on to reside in Los Angeles. Friendly and witty, the social media content creator has also made collaborative videos with many popular YouTubers like Thomas Sanders and Jon Cozart. His music collaborations and other videos have earned him much popularity on the social platform. Openly gay, he is also an icon for young members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Ben J. Pierce launched his self-titled YouTube channel on August 28, 2011. His first video was 'How To Do Homework’ which was followed by the video called ‘Part Of That (YouTuber) World'. Soon after this, many other vlogs on varied topics followed. The YouTuber then started to publish collaborative videos like 'Transforming Tyde Levi Into A Potato' and ‘Improv Singing Game (ft. Jon Cozart & Thomas Sanders)’. He even began sharing makeup tutorials with his viewers.Recommended Lists:
- In the year 2014, Pierce made his music debut when he released a self-produced music video called "Little Game". This song addressed the gender norms and related stereotypes prevalent in the society. Then on December 10, 2016, Pierce released a song titled "Boys Will Be Boys,” which was essentially about toxic masculinity and its effects on a person. However, according to the YouTuber, the exact mean of the song could vary from person to person. The song became a massive hit and earned millions of views within months. Currently, it has over 4 million views.Recommended Lists:
- On June 1, 2017, Ben J. Pierce released the audio of his track "Never Apart". On June 15, he came up with the song’s music video which too became successful. As of October 2018, the music video of the song “Never Apart” has garnered over 350k views.
- Also an occasional actor, Ben J. Pierce appeared in a feature flick titled ‘Hiding in Plain Sight’ in 2012. He starred in the series ‘Guidance’ as 'Smiley' in its second season in 2016.
- Ben J. Pierce was born on February 19, 1999 in Dallas, Texas, the USA. He has a sister as well as a brother. He began working professionally as an actor at the age of 11. Currently, he resides with his family in Los Angeles, California.
- Ben J. Pierce came out as gay on June 6, 2017. His sexual orientation was revealed in a video called "Sincerely, an internet gay boy- (coming out)". The social media star is good friends with many famous YouTubers including Dorothy ("Dodie") Clark, Thomas Sanders and Jon Cozart. Information regarding Pierce’s dating life hasn’t been revealed by him.
Ben J. Pierce Fans Also Viewed