Logan Paul Bio
Logan Paul is a very famous and distinguished social media personality, currently counted among the top Vine Stars and YouTubers. Starting from making comedy videos for his classmates and uploading them on YouTube, he gradually garnered immense popularity which prompted him to venture into the 6 second video sharing app, Vine. He mostly posts clips that consist of stunts, comedy sketches and public pranks. A one-time state placing wrestler who received academic scholarship twice to study at the Ohio University in Athens, he changed gears to become an entertainer. What started as a casual activity for sheer fun switched to a full-fledged career for this internet sensation who not only boasts of having a fan base in millions across different social media platforms but is also earning big bucks. He is associated with many prestigious brands, campaigning for their products. He has expanded his talent in the world of acting by working in different television projects that include ‘Bad Weather Films’, ‘Rainbow Man’, ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ and ‘Weird Loners’. Recently he endeavoured into films and his upcoming film projects include ‘Airplane Mode’ and ‘The Thinning’.
- He launched his YouTube channel while in his 7th grade and primarily created hilarious videos for classmates. His interest grew as his channel started garnering popularity and five years down the line, still in his teens, he delved into Vine. Within seven months he accumulated 2.7 million followers and at present he is counted among the most successful viners with over 9 million fans across Vine. He also has massive following in other social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Last October Logan’s pratfall-laden videos that he posted on Facebook garnered a whopping count of over 300 million views! Logan collaborates with fellow viners like Lance210, Christian DelGrosso, King Bach and Matthew Espinosa and has shot films with the likes of Dwayne Johnson, Alycia Debnam-Carey and Peyton List.Recommended Lists:
- This mega star of social media with a boy-next-door image who shot to fame with his goofy videos and giddy stunts has several brand deals to his credit at present. The list of digital-promo campaigns he is involved with includes big names like HBO, Pepsi, Nike, Hanes, Verizon and Dunkin' Donuts with the payouts reaching six-figure deals. One of the campaigning videos that he shot for Hanes saw an unbelievable and overwhelming online response with 750K Facebook views, a record breaking 3.8 million impressions on Twitter and almost an incredible count of 38 million Vine loops that stunned the Hanes executives.Recommended Lists:
- After becoming one of the top social media personalities he expanded his horizon as an entertainer beyond social media and in this pursuit delved into acting. He signed with Creative Artists Agency. His television works included portraying Rainbow Man in one of the episodes of the TV series ‘Bad Weather Films’ in 2014 which led him to do a sequel titled ‘Rainbow Man’ in the same year. He also essayed the role of a malicious kidnapper in the American crime drama series ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ and as Logan Twins in American comedy television series ‘Weird Loners’. In 2016 he bagged a starring role in ‘Foursome’, an Awesomeness TV web series.Recommended Lists:
- He wishes to become the biggest entertainer of the world and make a name in Hollywood. In this pursuit he dropped out of Ohio University and relocated to Los Angeles in a leased apartment in a Vine Street luxury complex and hired a manager and a financial planner. He has also taken up acting classes at the studio of Anthony Meindl and with comedy troops ‘Upright Citizens Brigade’ and ‘The Groundlings’. The films he bagged includes comedy flick ‘Airplane Mode’ in which he is also a co-writer and the Michael J. Gallagher directed apocalyptic thriller ‘The Thinning’, both of which are slated for a 2016 release.
- This Vine phenomenon who is adored by millions of fans is a perfectionist. He makes it a point to present to his fans and viewers the best of his creations and in this regard spends hours to capture the perfect shots to ultimately fine tune and fit these into six seconds vines that are absolute splendours. According to him he loves every bit of this process.
- He was born on April 1, 1995, in Westlake, Ohio. His younger brother Jake Paul is also a well-known social media personality, Vine Star, actor and model.
- Maverick Media, his production company has been named after his pet parrot.
Logan Paul Fans Also Viewed