Andree Bonifacio Biography
Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Also Known As: Andree Camille Lapidario Bonifacio
Born Country: Canada
Born in: Vancouver, British Columbia
Famous as: Dancer, Actress
father: Arnold Bonifacio
mother: Cherry Lapidario
City: Vancouver, Canada
awards: PMPC Star Awards for TV Best New Female TV Personality
Andree Bonifacio is a young Filipino-Canadian dancer, singer, and actress. She established herself as a talented dancer, quite early in her life. Bonifacio began her dancing career by forming a dance group, ‘Lucky Aces,’ with her dance partner, Lucky Ancheta. They created dance videos, which became instant hits on YouTube. Later, the duo was invited to participate in the popular talk show, ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show.’ They were part of a show conducted by American pop star Ariana Grande, in Vancouver. The dancing duo shot to fame when they became the first winners of the Filipino reality dance competition, ‘Dance Kids.’ Bonifacio appeared in the singing and impersonation competition, ‘Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids.’ She is an actress too, and has made appearances in several Filipino TV series, such as ‘Wansapanataym: Amazing Ving,’ and ‘Playhouse.’ Bonifacio operates a YouTube channel, ‘Andree Bonifacio.’ She is currently concentrating on building her career as a YouTuber by uploading her dance videos every Wednesday.
- Andree Bonifacio was born Andree Camille Lapidario Bonifacio, on December 13, 2002, in Vancouver, British Columbia, to Arnold Bonifacio and Cherry Lapidario. She has a brother Ace Bonifacio. She spent her childhood in Vancouver. Bonifacio is of Filipino descent. She is a member of Christian church, ‘Iglesia Ni Cristo.’
- There is no public information about Bonifacio’s schooling. She was a good dancer from her early childhood and always showed keen interest toward learning the art. She won the ‘International Dance Challenge’ in Portland.
- Andree Bonifacio started her dancing career in 2012, when she was just 10 years old. Bonifacio formed a dance group called ‘Lucky Aces,’ with her dance partner, Reyond Lucky Ancheta. The duo participated in several international dance competitions. They created dance videos and uploaded them on YouTube. These videos became highly popular, and ‘Lucky Aces’ became established as a talented dancing duo. Some of their videos were extremely popular on the video hosting platform, Vine. Bonifacio came to be popularly known as ‘AC Bonifacio’ or as ‘half of the Lucky Aces.’
- In 2015, the ‘Lucky Aces’ were invited to the popular talk show, ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show.’ Bonifacio and Lucky Ancheta won the hearts of viewers, with their excellent dance moves. Following the show, they were offered a chance to meet American pop star Ariana Grande. Bonifacio and Ancheta were selected to dance in Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’ concert, which was held in Vancouver. The duo danced to Grande’s song, ‘Love Me Harder,’ and also to ‘The Weeknd.’
- In November 2015, the ‘Lucky Aces’ participated in the Filipino dance reality show, ‘Dance Kids,’ which was telecast on the ‘ABS-CBN’ network. The show was judged by popular dancers Vhong Navarro, Georcelle Dapat-Sy, and Andy Alviz. They competed with several talented contestants to reach the finals, and in February 2016, they were declared as the grand winners. Bonifacio and Ancheta won a cash prize of two million pesos each, and several other prizes such as a family vacation, and a house. They also received management contracts from ‘Star Magic.’ They were selected to be a part of the dance group in the movie, ‘Step Up: All In.’
- In 2017, Andree Bonifacio participated in the singing and impersonation competition reality show, ‘Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids.’ It was telecast on the ‘ABS-CBN’ network. She finished at the third position. During the show, Bonifacio won applause for her impersonations of the Rnb singer Usher, and pop singer Janet Jackson. In the grand showdown of the show, Bonifacio chose to impersonate Filipino actress Sarah Geronimo.
- In 2017, Bonifacio appeared as a guest on the Filipino comedy talk show, ‘Gandang Gabi Vice.’ In the same year, she made her acting debut with the Philippine fantasy series, ‘Wansapanataym: Amazing Ving.’ In the series, she portrayed ‘Mika.’
- In 2018, Andree Bonifacio was chosen to be a part of the Philippine drama anthology series, ‘Maalaala Mo Kaya,’ which is being aired on the ‘ABS-CBN’ network. In the series, Bonifacio plays the role of ‘Young Angelica.’ She is also playing ‘Cindy Baluyot,’ in the Philippine drama series, ‘Playhouse.’
- Bonifacio operates a YouTube channel, ‘Andree Bonifacio,’ which has millions of subscribers. Every Wednesday, she uploads a new dance video on her channel. Bonifacio has created collaboration videos with several YouTube dancers, such as Matt Stefanina, and Kenneth San Jose. Bonifacio has received a ‘Silver Play Button,’ for her channel.
- Andree Bonifacio is not known to be in any relation. She is not an outspoken person, and loves to stay at home. She loves watching movies. She is active on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed