Alice Peneaca Biography
Alice Peneaca is a Romanian model, actress and social media star, who has made a name for herself as an international model within a very short period of time. After a short modeling stint in April 2014 for FHM Romania, she worked on a series of Guess campaigns in Fall 2015 and modeled for Guess Lingerie, Guess Accessories and Guess Handbags. She went on to appear on the cover of a number of Romanian magazines, including ‘The One’, ‘Viva Magazine’, and ‘Glamour Romania’; and also featured on many international magazines, such as ‘Glamour Italy’, ‘Vogue Portugal’, ‘Linea Intima’ and ‘Teen Vogue’. One of her favorite photographers is Vincent Peters, with whom she has worked on many modeling jobs, including the cover photoshoot for June 2015 edition of Elle magazine. She also featured on an editorial by the Romanian L’Oreal team for Elle magazine. Most recently, she appeared on the covers of magazines like ‘The Beauty Bazaar’, ‘Mirese’, ‘Beau Monde Romania’ and many editions of ‘Elle Romania’. She started her acting career with a short movie and then appeared in a number of advertisements. In 2015, she played the role of Beatrice Popescu in the movie Pioneers' Palace, written and directed by her husband Bobby Păunescu.
- While she has already turned quite a few heads with her modeling work, Alice Peneaca never considered it a career choice, when she was growing up. During her childhood days, she trained as a ballerina for over ten years. She even considered becoming a doctor or a criminal specialist. Prior to her modeling and acting jobs, she represented Romania at Expo 2010 in Shanghai. Her modeling career started when she appeared on the cover of April 2014 issue of ‘FHM Romania’. In early 2015, her life changed completely after she was discovered through Instagram by renowned fashion designer Paul Marciano. He asked her to visit his modeling agency, which she accepted and started working with him after a visit to the modeling company. In Fall 2015, she landed a high profile modeling job for Guess Lingerie, followed by another modeling assignment for Guess Accessories campaign one month later. Within a few months, she became one of the leading models in the fashion industry.
- Even though Alice Peneaca started her professional career as a model, she has her aims high and looks upon acting as the next big step in her career. She is married to a renowned Romanian director and producer, Bobby Păunescu, which according to her, acts as a stimulus for her desire to be an actor. She has already acted in one of her husband's movies, titled Pioneers' Palace, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2015. She has also appeared in a number of advertisements. However, she has not shifted focus fully from her modeling assignments. In fact, she enjoys the fact that her modeling jobs allow her to travel to various places around the world. Peneaca, who also loves to meet new people, is totally immersed in the social media experience, and has gathered a sizeable fan following. A "new generation" woman, she is obsessed with Instagram.
- Alice Alexandra Peneaca was born on Halloween, October 31, 1991 in Transylvania, Romania. She took ballet lessons as a child and was interested in acting. She got enrolled into Mandragora Movies Film Academy in 2013 to take acting classes. There, during the end-of-the-year banquet, she met her future husband Bobby Păunescu, a Romanian director, producer, writer and businessman. The two dated for a couple of years and finally got married in July 18, 2015, in front of 50 special guests. The private marriage ceremony was followed by a lavish party with over 300 invited guests.
- Her husband was previously in a relationship with actress Monica Bîrlădeanu for eight long years, but the couple broke up in 2012. Peneaca had won an award for her modeling job at an event hosted by the former partner of her husband, Bîrlădeanu, who presented her with the award. While asked about her experience of meeting her, she handled the situation with grace and shocked everyone by heaping praise over her husband's former flame.
- She has lived in a lot of places including Milan, Italy and Lugano, Switzerland. She hopes to move to New York or Los Angeles in the future, provided that she can bring along her husband and her pets. She has two pets, a cat and a dog, both of which have their own Instagram accounts. She doesn't drink or smoke, but is addicted to coca cola.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed