Wells Adams Biography
Wells Adams is an American Radio DJ and television personality, best known for appearing in several popular series, including ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ and ‘The Bachelorette.’ After making a brief appearance in the third season of ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ Adams returned to the fourth and fifth season of the popular reality competition series, which increased his popularity. Apart from being a TV personality, Wells Adams is also a successful radio host. He has been working for ‘iHeartRadio’ stations for many years now. He also hosts ‘Young Favorite Thing’ podcast along with Miley Cyrus' elder sister Brandi Cyrus. Wells Adams is also famous as the boyfriend of famous actress Sarah Hyland. He started dating the ‘Modern Family’ actress in November 2017.
- Wells Adams was born on May 19, 1984, in Monterey, California, USA. He was raised in Nashville, Tennessee, along with his siblings - Brett, Cord, Marisa, and Whitney. His father, Bob, is a businessman, and his mother, Donna Adams, is a homemaker. While studying in high school, Wells Adams hosted his maiden radio show at the ‘KSPB’ radio station in California. After graduating high school, Adams went to the ‘Mississippi University,’ from where he graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism. In 2008, he was nominated at the ‘Achievement in Radio Awards’ (A.I.R.) in the ‘Best New Talent’ category. In 2011, he started working as a columnist for ‘BRiTE Magazine.’
- In July 2013, Wells Adams started working as a morning show host for Nashville’s independent radio, ‘Lightning 100.’ By 2014, Adams had become a popular radio host and was even named as the best DJ in the Nashville and the Tennessean Scene. Apart from hosting, he also started producing and programming a number of shows. In July 2015, he started working for ‘iHeartRadio,’ where he currently hosts morning and afternoon shows. He also works as the music director and assistant program director for radio stations, such as ‘ALT 98.3’ and ‘105.9 The Rock.’
- In 2011, Wells Adams’ brother had auditioned for ‘The Bachelorette,’ but Adams could not participate in the show as he got into a relationship just before the show went on floors. When Adams became single, his brother, who was friends with the casting directors of ‘The Bachelorette,’ asked Adams to audition for the show. Adams obliged and was eventually selected to be a part of the 12th season of ‘The Bachelorette.’ After getting eliminated from the show in the sixth week, Adams took part in ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ in which he was paired with Ashley Iaconetti. However, he broke up with Ashley during the sixth week, which led to his elimination. He then made a comeback during the 4th and 5th season of the show, replacing Jorge Moreno. In 2016, Adams made a guest appearance on ‘After Paradise.’
- Wells Adams was in relationship with American model Danielle Maltby, one of the contestants in ‘Bachelor in Paradise.’ After breaking up with Maltby, Adams started dating Sarah Hyland. The two are currently dating and can often be seen spending time together. In December 2018, Adams and Sarah holidayed together in the British Virgin Islands, where Sarah bared all while posing for a photograph. The photo, which was clicked by her boyfriend, attracted a lot of attention on Instagram with the likes of Paris Hilton commenting on it. Wells Adams is quite popular on social media, where he has thousands of followers.
- He loves spending his free time with his dogs. His love for dogs is such that he had once stated he wouldn’t know what he would do without his dog.
- He is also associated with the ‘National Humane Association,’ an organization that strives to promote a compassionate world for all animals.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed