Vivi-Anne Stein Biography
Vivi-Anne Stein is a dancer and actor, best known for appearing in the American reality TV series, ‘Dance Moms.’ She is also a part of the cast of Candy Apples’ production, ‘The Nutcracker.’ She first gained prominence as a tap dancer with the ‘Abby Lee Dance Company.’ Though she is no longer a part of the dance company, Vivi-Anne Stein can be seen dancing in her mother’s studio, ‘Candy Apples Dance Center.’ Her fans can get to know latest in her life through her official Instagram page as she often posts her videos and pictures on her account.
- Vivi-Anne Stein was born on September 11, 2004, in Guatemala. Just a few days after her birth, Vivi was adopted by Cathy and her husband, Mike Stein.
- Vivi was raised in the United States of America by Cathy, who is the owner of ‘Candy Apples Dance Center’ and Mike Stein, an insurance adjuster and entrepreneur. Vivi became a citizen of the United States when she was in her elementary school as Cathy wanted her to understand the process before she goes through it.
- Cathy started coaching her daughter when she was about a year old. Vivi gradually developed an interest in tap dancing and later became a member of ‘The Abby Lee Dance Company.’
- Vivi represented ‘Abby Lee Dance Company’ in the first season of the reality television series, ‘Dance Moms.’ But she was recalled by her mother later in the season. She then joined her mother’s dance studio and continued practicing tap dance.
- While being a part of ‘Dance Moms,’ Vivi got the opportunity to work along with the famous American dancer Mackenzie Ziegler. She also became friends with Mackenzie and learnt a lot of techniques from the Pennsylvanian.
- After her stint with ‘Dance Moms,’ Vivi continued honing her skills. She is now part of the cast of ‘The Nutcracker,’ which is produced under ‘Candy Apples’ production. She will be seen playing Clara in ‘The Nutcracker.’
- Apart from attending middle school, Vivi spends a lot of time with her friends. She also dances at her mother’s studio and travels frequently to New York City. She either travels with her mother or with her dance team.
- Apart from dancing, she also likes to play ukulele, a string instrument often confused with the guitar. She also plays softball and enjoys cooking during her free time. Vivi wants to teach dance at her mother’s studio. If she doesn’t pursue a career in dancing, she hopes to become a doctor.
- Vivi is close to her father, Mike Stein, who works as an insurance adjuster. He is also an entrepreneur and owns a ‘Beef Jerky Store.’ His store was shown in one of the episodes of ‘Dance Moms.’ Vivi is also close to her cousin Erin Stein-Rich, who works as a dance choreographer.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed