Tyler Williams Biography
Tyler Williams is an American technology entrepreneur and social-media influencer. An alumnus of 'The Haverford School,' a private school in Haverford, Pennsylvania, Tyler harbored entrepreneurial skills from the beginning. He then went to 'Stanford,' which gave his passion a positive direction. By the time he had turned 25, Tyler had already found a job at a tech investment-banking firm in Silicon Valley. He later used his experience to design his first entrepreneurial venture. Formerly, he had worked for 'Disney.' Tyler has founded two interactive digital platforms that enable people to share their stories and experiences with the rest of the world. He owns a 'YouTube' channel that features food-tasting videos. Tyler is dating social-media celebrity Safiya Nygaard and has featured her in a few of his 'YouTube' videos.
- Tyler was born on May 30, 1990, in the US. He has been educated at 'The Haverford School,' where he indulged in sporting activities such as water polo and swimming for 4 years. Tyler learned Latin and Chinese at 'Haverford' and was a member of its choir, 'The Notables.' Tyler then majored in economics from 'Stanford University.' At 'Stanford,' he continued to follow his passion for singing. Tyler also performed with 'Stanford's “a cappella” group, 'Fleet Street Singers,' for 3 years straight.
- Tyler realized his entrepreneurial skills when he was a junior at 'Stanford.' He was allotted a task that required him to conceptualize and design a product in just 10 weeks and then communicate its potential to investors. Tyler and his team developed a social retail platform, where one could tag products worn on social-media platforms to encourage others to buy those products. It was his first practical experience of a start-up venture. Tyler later worked as a summer analyst at 'Jefferies LLC,' a multinational investment bank and financial services company.
- After graduating from 'Stanford,' Tyler was hired as a corporate analyst of finance at 'The Walt Disney Co.' in Burbank, California. His work experience at 'Disney' enriched the entrepreneurial lessons he had earned at 'Stanford.' He was highly inspired by the success story of Walt Disney and later incorporated his values to start his own entrepreneurial venture. After working as a financial analyst at 'Disney' for more than a year and a half, Tyler served as 'Disney's global business analyst for 10 months. He then took the plunge and laid the foundation of the application named 'Bubl, Inc.' in Los Angeles in November 2014. He had conceived the idea of 'Bubl' in 2013, and around December that year, Tyler and two software engineers from 'Stanford' started working to develop a media app that would allow its users to create photos and videos within a temporary social circuit that would exhaust after 24 hours. The application was later upgraded to a live-video media platform that enabled its users to share experiences in real time. Within a few months of starting 'Bubl,' Tyler began planning his next entrepreneurial venture. In July 2015, he launched 'Nextbeat,' an interactive digital space to create interactive videos and vlogs in real time.
- Tyler translated his expertise in digital media, which he had earned through his varied entrepreneurial and work experiences, into his self-titled 'YouTube' channel. He created the channel on December 6, 2016. It gained popularity for its series of 'Try It Yourself' videos. Through the videos, Tyler endeavors to experiment with things he has never done before. The first video he published on the channel was 'BREAKING EGGS • TIY Episode 1.' The audience loved the exciting concept, and Tyler's channel began earning subscribers and views. The first video to reach a million views was 'Trying Instagram Black Ice Cream.' With over seven million views each, the videos titled 'We Stayed In A Japanese Capsule Hotel' and 'We Made Transparent Potato Chips' were the two most-viewed videos on the channel. Tyler has created only about 24 videos on the channel to date but has already earned over a million subscribers on the platform. He is also active on 'Instagram' and 'Twitter,' where he has earned over 150 thousand and 446 thousand followers, respectively.
- Tyler is in a relationship with 'BuzzFeed' personality and famous social-media influencer Safiya Nygaard. They began dating each other in 2015. They went to the same college, but their love story began after they finished college. Tyler met Safia in Los Angeles, a few years after his graduation.
- Every year, Tyler and Safia visit 'Disneyland' together, because they had had one of their first dates there. Tyler had proposed to Safia near a well at 'Disneyland' in December 2018.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed