True Thompson Biography
True Thompson is the daughter of American TV personality, socialite, model, and entrepreneur Khloé Kardashian and her boyfriend, Tristan Thompson. Born in Cleveland, True has been a celebrity since her birth. Even before she was born, Khloé’s fans thoroughly showed their excitement to welcome the new member of the Kardashian family. Tristan’s cheating scandal created a media sensation shortly before True’s birth. Tristan’s name also created a lot of curiosity among Khloé’s fans. Although it is not known whether Khloé and Tristan plan to reconcile or get married anytime soon, True has her father’s surname attached to her name. Khloé created an 'Instagram' page for True soon after her birth.
- A few days before True’s birth, Khloé and Tristan Thompson were involved in a controversy. Tristan was accused of infidelity, which raised many questions about his relationship with Khloé. On April 10, a video shot on April 7 at 'PH-D Lounge' in New York was published. The video showed Tristan kissing an unknown woman. A few days later, photos of Thompson bringing the same woman back to his hotel in New York became public. The unknown woman turned out to be popular 'Instagram' model Lani Blair. Both these incidents fueled the scandal further. The media accused Tristan of infidelity during Khloé's pregnancy. Similarly, when Khloé was in the initial stages of pregnancy, Tristan was captured kissing and getting intimate with two unidentified women at a hookah lounge near Washington DC. Neither Khloé nor Tristan ever stated anything regarding the matter. The scandal was put to rest after the media captured Tristan’s presence during Khloé’s delivery. However, there is no confirmed news of their marriage plans yet.
- True Thompson was born on April 12, 2018, at the ‘Hillcrest Hospital’ near Cleveland, Ohio. She weighed 6 pounds and 13 ounces and was 21 inches long at the time of her birth. True is of Dutch, English, Irish, German, Scottish, and Armenian descent from Khloé's side and of Jamaican descent from Tristan's side. She has an elder half-brother named Prince from Tristan and his ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig’s relationship.
- On April 16, Khloé revealed her newborn’s name through an 'Instagram' post. She also added a heart-touching note that read: “Such a blessing to welcome this angel into the family!” Khloé named her daughter “True” after her great-great-grandfather, True Otis Houghton, and the middle name of her great-grandfather, Robert True Houghton. The name, however, was suggested by True's grandmother.
- After True’s name was revealed, Khloé’s fans wanted to know her middle name. She responded to her fans’ curiosity by saying that choosing the first name itself had been a tedious task for her. She also added that True would not have any middle name for a while. Khloé has announced her sister Kim Kardashian as True‘s legal guardian. Although she always thought of her second sister, Kourtney, as her child’s godparent, Kim’s parenting style made Khloé change her mind.
- Like Kylie, Khloé, too, created an 'Instagram' page for her daughter soon after her birth. The page houses scores of True’s adorable pictures and has earned over 59 thousand followers. In July 2018, Khloé posted pictures of two of True’s new nursery neon glow-signs, one for her Cleveland nursery and another one for her Calabasas nursery. Both the signs were designed by Khloé.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed