Trevor Brolin Biography
Trevor Brolin is an American actor, director, writer, cinematographer, and producer. He is the son of Hollywood actor Josh Brolin and his former wife, Alice Adair. Unlike his sister, Eden, Trevor chose filmmaking over acting. He has worked as an executive producer, director, and, cinematographer in a few short films. Trevor has also composed music for a short film directed and written by his father. He has also written the script of a short film and has appeared in a brief role in a short film titled 'All Kids Count.'
- Blessed with actor parents, Trevor was destined to make a career in the entertainment industry. However, instead of acting, he chose to remain behind the camera. Although he does not have a significant career, he is a budding producer, director, cinematographer, and writer.
- Like his younger sister, Eden, Trevor began his career with one of his father’s directorial ventures. Trevor was the additional music composer of the 2008 short film ‘X.’ The 15-minute film was written and directed by Josh and also starred Eden. Next, Trevor wrote, directed, and produced the six-minute short drama 'Felt.' Released in 2011, the film also had Trevor as an actor and its cinematographer. Trevor had a brief role in the 2011 family short 'All Kids Count.'
- Trevor was born Trevor Mansur Brolin, on June 26, 1988, in Los Angeles, California, US. He and his sister, Eden, are both associated with the entertainment industry. She, too, is an actor and is best known for her portrayal of the mysterious ‘Charlie Singer’ in the supernatural drama series 'Beyond.'
- Trevor is the first-born child of Josh and his ex-wife, Alice Adair. Josh and Alice were married from 1988 to 1994. After their divorce, they were granted the joint custody of Trevor.
- Trevor was 12 when Josh got engaged to his 'Slow Burn' co-star Minnie Driver. The engagement was called off after six months. Josh married actor Diane Lane in August 2004. Actor Eleanor Lambert is Trevor’s half-sister from his father’s marriage to Diane Lane. Josh’s former assistant and model Kathryn Boyd is now married to Josh. She is expecting a child soon.
- Trevor is not found in the limelight too often. Unlike his father and sister, he has not received much media attention yet. There is not much information available about his relationship status or about his future professional projects. Trevor does not have a social-media presence.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed