Infamous for his extravagantly luxurious lifestyle, Tony Toutouni is an American billionaire, and self-proclaimed ‘king of Instagram.’ Private jets, luxury yachts, fast cars, stacks of cash, and scantily clad women are part of Tony’s lifestyle. He certainly knows how to show-off his wealth. A salesman turned multi-millionaire, Tony is often seen on tabloids. Out of many lavish and bizarre things he has done so far, insurance of his middle finger probably tops the list. Well-known by his online pseudonym ‘Lunatic Living,’ Tony’s Instagram following is in millions.
- Tony Toutouni was born on 4 April 1981 in Iran. Soon after his birth, his family escaped from Iran due to the 'Islamic Revolution' in the country. The family settled down in Kansas City Missouri, where is father was a news caster for Iranian television and his mother was in university for her PHD. When Tony was 7 years old his family moved to Los Angeles.Tony started earning at a very young age. He worked as a car stereo salesman until he quit the job and ventured towards becoming a millionaire. Tony was still in his teens when he opened his first nightclub in 'Hollywood' and that was the beginning of everything. In no time, the venture gained the momentum. Tony sold off the club and bought another. He invested into several properties and made huge profit. He later expanded his entrepreneurial ventures to car dealerships, and real estate. He kept purchasing and selling his ventures, and eventually earned a massive fortune.Tony has utilized the social media platform to showcase his lifestyle thereby gaining huge popularity and fan following. His Instagram feed has hundreds of pictures displaying his super luxurious life. He goes by the pseudonym ‘Lunatic Living’ on Instagram, and has a following of over a million.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowThe Lifestyle
- Tony’s extravagant lifestyle is defined by fast cars, private jets, luxury yachts, and multiple properties in some of the most expensive localities in Los Angeles. Needless to mention, he carries suitcases filled with cash everywhere. His car collection is worth over 1.5 million dollars, which includes a fleet of luxury cars, such as Rolls Royce Ghost, Bentley GTC, BMW i8, Rolls Royce Dawn, Lamborghini Aventador Spyder, and the list goes on.Tony has insured his middle finger for an alleged 7 million dollars. His 'middle-finger' is more like his signature move. He has even made it the logo for his business ventures.Controversies
- Tony filed a case against a model named Mounira claiming that she sexually abused his dog. Tony had arranged a fashion photo shoot at his place. Mounira was one of the models, but suddenly she began some explicit sexual acts with Tony’s pet. Tony was still ‘ok’ with that, but asked the model to not to post those pictures online. Despite his objection, Mounira went on to leak some of the pictures. As a result of this, Tony filed a complained against her.After the case was filed, the model came out with a completely different story. According to her, it was Tony who provoked the dog to jump on her and unfortunately, the incident got clicked in an obscene manner.Charitable Work
- Keeping aside the notorious and playboy image he often shows-off in the media, Tony has displayed his generous side by associating with a couple of charitable causes. In 2013, he made a hefty donation to 'William Holdings National Kids Stay Safe Program.' The amount was later used to finance martial arts schools in southern California to provide free karate lessons to the underprivileged children.On the 'Christmas Eve' of 2015, Tony distributed toys to over 200 kids belonging to some underdeveloped neighborhoods in Los Angeles.Anything related to this controversial personality cannot be termed as conventional. Out of many charities he has done to date, the most bizarre ones are his donations to a certain group - Tony has donated millions to those men and women who undergo body image issues. His donations are used to conduct cosmetic surgeries for this often overlooked group. His donations are used for breast augmentation surgeries and other cosmetic surgeries to get the desired result.Personal Life
- All information about Tony’s personal life has been sourced from his social media posts. Thanks to his copious number of obscene Instagram pictures, he has gained an image of a playboy. The media has often labeled him careless, shameless, and womanizer. Always surrounded by scantily clad or sometimes fully naked women, Tony has gained the image of that sort.Tony announced about his relationship with a model named Juliann Nicole Chavira. The multi-millionaire met the model at a petrol pump and tried to woo her with his charm and of course, with his riches. But Juliann was initially not so impressed with Tony’s persona. After continuous wooing, she finally fell for Tony’s charm.Tony made the proposal with a 7-carat solitaire and the couple got engaged. He got married to Juliann Nicole Chavira but the marriage lasted for only 28 days. They have a son (James, born 7.7.17) together. Presently, Tony resides in Beverly Hills California while Juliann N. Chavira resides with their child in Huntington Beach California.
How To CiteArticle Title- Tony Toutouni BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/tony-toutouni-40670.phpLast Updated- February 10, 2019
People Also Viewed