Tasha McCauley Biography
Tasha McCauley is the wife of American actor and filmmaker Joseph Gordon-Levitt. On professional front, she is a successful scientist and CEO of a robotics company called ‘Fellow Robots.’ Tasha has always kept a low profile and does not interact much with the media. She seldom makes public appearances and hardly talks about her celebrity husband. Though she is active on social media networks like Twitter, she doesn’t post anything pertaining to her private life. However, she is quite uninhibited when it comes to discussing business and robotics. This highly qualified scientist has traveled around the globe for numerous science conventions, seminars, and talk shows. Tasha is involved in various charity events too. According to her husband Joseph, she maintains a perfect balance between her professional and family life.
- In 1985, Tasha McCauley started attending ‘Stephen S. Wise Temple Elementary School’ in Los Angeles. Two years later, she joined ‘Franklin Elementary School’ in Santa Monica, from where she graduated in the year 1991.
- For her secondary education, Tasha attended ‘Open Magnet Charter School’ in Los Angeles. She then joined ‘Lincoln Middle School’ in Santa Monica, where she studied from 1993 to 1995.
- Tasha graduated from ‘Santa Monica High School’ in 1996 and enrolled at ‘Crossroads High School’ for her pre-college education. In 2004, she earned her bachelor’s degree in Arts from ‘Bard College’ in Annandale, New York. Tasha then attended ‘Singularity University’ in San Jose and became a certified robotics engineer in 2011.
- To pursue Business Studies, she attended ‘The University of Southern California Marshall School Of Business.’ In 2014, she completed Master of Business Administration, majoring in International Business Education and Research.
- Tasha commenced her professional life in 2010 when she started working as an assistant professor at ‘Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Track’ in ‘NASA Research Park’ campus. This facility is situated inside the campus of ‘Singularity University’ in San Jose, California. Her teachings focused on the rapid growth of robotics and the latest technologies to have emerged in the field of artificial intelligence.
- The following year, she became the Director of the ‘Autodesk Innovation Lab’ in ‘Singularity University.’ In the same year, Tasha became one of the co-founders of ‘Fellow Robots,’ which is based in ‘NASA Research Park.’
- After working at ‘Fellow Robots’ for three years, Tasha left the company to work as the Director of Business Development at ‘GeoSim Systems,’ a company that creates virtual models of cities. She is also one of the board members of ‘Ten to the Ninth Plus Foundation,’ a company that focuses on technical advancement around the globe. In October 2014, Tasha served as a panelist at ‘Kairos Global Summit.’ In November 2016, she was the guest speaker at the ‘Web Summit,’ held at Lisbon, Portugal.
- Tasha is an expert in designing and prototyping software pertaining to robotics. At a technical summit, she spoke about ‘telepresence robots,’ which is the latest technology in the field of robotics. The robots designed by Tasha are used in retail and transportation. Her net-worth is around 35 million US dollars.
- Tasha McCauley was born in California. During her childhood, she had to travel to and fro between Los Angeles and Santa Monica. She is multilingual and can speak English, Spanish, and Arabic. Tasha has served as a firefighter in New York.
- Tasha’s relationship with actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt has always remained under wraps. Joseph is known for his roles in movies, such as ‘Snowden’, ‘Inception,’ and ‘500 Days of Summer.’ They were so secretive about their relationship that the news of their wedding came across as a surprise to many. Neither had they spoken about their relationship in the media, nor did they reveal anything about their engagement.
- According to a few sources, the couple might have started seeing each other since 2013. This speculation was made when Levitt had revealed that he was committed to someone, without revealing the name of the person. It was later revealed that they had met through a common friend.
- The couple finally made their public appearance after exchanging their wedding vows in December 2014. They presently reside in Los Angeles and are enjoying the responsibility of parenting their sons, born in August 2015 and June 2017 respectively.
- Tasha has appeared alongside her husband at numerous charity events. In October 2016, she was seen at the 5th ‘Annual Hilarity for Charity Variety Show.’ Tasha even performed at the event, along with her husband.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed