Seth Numrich Biography
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Born in: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Famous as: Actor
father: Charles Numrich
mother: Ann Griggs
siblings: Ian Griggs (brother)
City: Minneapolis, Minnesota
U.S. State: Minnesota
education: The Juilliard School
Seth Numrich is an American television, film, and stage actor. On television, he is famous for playing the role of Benjamin Tallmadge in AMC's ‘Turn: Washington's Spies’ and of ‘Nate Joseph’ in ‘Homeland’. He has also acted in a handful of movies including ‘Private Romeo’ and ‘Imperium’. The actor has done several plays, on and off the Broadway, such as ‘The Merchant of Venice’, ‘Golden Boy’, ‘War Horse’, ‘Slipping’, ‘Blind’, ‘Break Your Face on My Hand’, ‘On the Levee’ and ‘Dutch Masters’, to name a few. Numrich has also acted in tons of regional and international plays, the popular ones being ‘The History Boys’, ‘The Cure at Troy’, ‘Measure for Measure’, ‘The Judgment of Paris’ and ‘The Glass Menagerie’. Talking about his awards and honours, the American stage and television/film actor won an award in the category ‘Outstanding Actor in a Feature Film’ during the L.A. Outfest of 2011for his film ‘Private Romeo’.
- Seth Numrich has been a member of the Rising Phoenix Repertory since 2005. He also works with other theatre groups. The actor made his Broadway debut in the 2010 play ‘The Merchant of Venice’. He then appeared as boxer Joe Bonaparte in the play ‘Golden Boy’ that took place at the Belasco Theatre. Following this, he performed in the play ‘War Horse’.
- Numrich has also acted Off-Broadway, in plays like ‘Slipping’, ‘Afghanistan Zimbabwe America Kuwait,’ ‘Yosemite’ and ‘Blind’ as a part of the Rattlestick Playwrights Theater program. He appeared in ‘Favorites’, ‘Break Your Face on My Hand’ and ‘Too Much Memory’ with Rising Phoenix Repertory and in ‘Iphigenia 2.0’ and ‘On the Levee’ with Signature Theatre. The American stage actor has also performed in several regional and international venues in plays, such as ‘The History Boys’, ‘The Cure at Troy’, ‘Measure for Measure’, ‘The Judgment of Paris’ and ‘The Glass Menagerie’.
- Coming to his film and television career, Seth Numrich appeared in a double lead role of Romeo and Sam Singleton in the 2011 flick ‘Private Romeo’. Before that, he had starred in the series ‘Gravity’ as Adam Rosenblum. In 2014, he was cast as Benjamin Tallmadge in the series ‘Turn: Washington's Spies’. Two years later, Numrich played the role of Roy in the flick ‘Imperium’. Then in 2017, he began portraying the character of Nate Joseph on the TV series ‘Homeland’.
- Seth Numrich was born on January 19, 1987, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, to parents Ann Griggs and Charles Numrich. He has a brother named Ian Griggs. His father is also an actor while his mother worked as a nurse practitioner.
- Seth attended The Juilliard School and graduated from there in 2006 with a degree in acting. From 2005 to 2012, Numrich served as a teaching artist for the organization ‘Artists Striving to End Poverty’.
- The handsome actor is said to be dating Louise Dylan since 2014.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed