When you realize that dancing is life, you’re ready to go through any challenges that life offers, just to be the best dancer you can be. And for little Sarah Hunt, no amount of discouragement or negativity could crush her spirit to dance, leading her to chase her dreams with all her might. Be it dancing with elegance and grace during Ballet routines, or just showing off high octane moves, Sarah Hunt proves to be quite the queen when it comes to shaking a leg. At just 11, Sarah has seen many dance stages on competitive levels and was even part of a hit reality TV dance show called ‘Abby Lee Dance Company’. Quite an accomplishment before turning 13, Sarah has and will always be a magical performer with determination as high as the sky. May you dance away to success, little Sarah!
- Dancing since the tender age of 5, Sarah Hunt is slowly on her way to establishing a name for herself in the dance industry. Going by her dance videos uploaded on ‘YouTube’, little Sarah is no ordinary dancer, rather a strong-willed, extremely talented, and dedicated one. Though Sarah has appeared on many dance stages since a child, the television dance reality show, ‘Abby Lee Dance Company’ which gave her all the fame she needed. Adored by both the judges and fans of this reality show alike, Sarah Hunt received great amount of love and praise for her incredible ability to take on any difficult routine. Though the show helped in polishing Sarah’s skills in a big way, the girl was also in the spotlight for some petty controversies. One such controversy was when Sarah’s mom Christy was seen getting into minor arguments and fights regarding the prejudices shown against her little girl. Needless to say, Sarah always tried braving such negativity and moved on without letting these ugly episodes affect her career. Sarah Hunt was quite the favorite on the show and she proved her mettle as a dancer to the world, before leaving the show for good. Apart from the TV show, Sarah was also a part of the ballet ‘The Nutcracker Production’, staged at the ‘Madison Theatre’, in which she played the role of Clara. Known for her loyalty and total commitment to dance, Sarah is sure to one day master this art form, making her an ultimate inspiration to all.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes the Person So Special
- It’s true when they say that success does not reach overnight. And in Sarah Hunt’s story to fame, success reached after she spent at least 20 hours each week, sweating it out in the dance studios. During the course of her time on the dance reality TV show, Sarah was seen constantly training hard and trying to focus on nothing but dance. She never wanted to associate herself with negativity and fights, and was always seen having a great time with her friends on the show.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Beyond Fame
- Apart from focusing on her dance career, little Sarah now owns a ‘YouTube’ channel, and has uploaded several videos. Hunt has talked about her personal favorites in a few of these videos, revealing a lot about her personal life to her fans. In her channel, Sarah is seen cooking with her best friend and answering questions that her fans have asked on social media.Behind The Curtains
- Sarah Ashley Hunt was born in Pittsburg, USA on 15th May, 2005. She was born to parents Christy and George, and has 3 younger brothers- Isaiah, Jeremiah, Zachariah. Sarah hopes to one day be the most influential dancer but if she could choose a different career, she would love to be a professional basketball player. You are one shining star destined for great success, Miss Hunt!Trivia
- She’s been in the spotlight for being on the reality show ‘Dance Moms’ which generated quite a few controversies.
How To CiteArticle Title- Sarah Hunt BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/sarah-hunt-29478.phpLast Updated- September 17, 2018
People Also Viewed