Rory Farquharson Biography
Rory Farquharson is known as the boyfriend of Malia Obama, daughter of former US President Barack Obama. The 'Harvard' student has had a British upbringing and has attended one of the UK's most prestigious schools. His family has royal links. Rory’s second cousin currently serves the British royal family. Rory, the most popular student in high school, caught the limelight after he was spotted sharing an intimate moment with Malia in November 2017. Although none of them has confirmed the relationship yet, the two are now often clicked together at various locations.
- Rory came under the media spotlight after his relationship with Malia Obama, daughter of former US President Barack Obama, was revealed. According to sources, they met each other for the first time in Cambridge. However, some sources reveal that they met at 'Harvard,' where their relationship bloomed.
- Exactly when they started dating each other is still a mystery. However, lately, the two have been making headlines and are often spotted spending quality time with each other. Rory and Malia were first caught sharing an intimate moment toward the end of 2017. The two were clicked kissing each other before a 'Harvard’–‘Yale' football match. Following this, Rory and Malia were also spotted enjoying a shopping spree on the streets of New York City. They were also once spotted on a theater date at the show 'Hallelujah' in London, England.
- President Barack Obama has given his opinion on his daughter’s rumored boyfriend, and he seemed pretty "relaxed" about the relationship.
- Rory was born in 1998. The exact date and place of his birth are not known. He currently studies law at 'Harvard University.' Earlier, Rory attended 'Rugby School' in Rugby, England. He was the head prefect of the school from 2015 to 2016, a position that is usually given to the most outstanding student, both academically and socially. He also played rugby and golf. While in school, Rory co-founded the 'Blue Bunsen Society,' the school's chemistry club. Rory was quite popular with his schoolmates. Rory has also done an internship with the ‘Centre for Democracy and Peace Building' in Northern Ireland. Rory appeared in a rugby video that was shot at the 'World Cup' opening ceremony in 2015. Prince Harry was also featured in the same video.
- Rory belongs to a British aristocratic family. His father, Charles Farquharson, is the chief executive of ‘Insight Investment Management Limited’ in London. Rory’s mother, Catherine, is a certified accountant and serves London's 'Upper Tribunal.' Rory’s second cousin, Andrew Farquharson, has served as the Queen's “Assistant Master of the Household” at 'Buckingham Palace.' Andrew then became an aide to Prince Charles.
- Rory now lives with his family in a six-bedroom mansion worth €1.6 million, located in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed