There is an unexplainable excitement when we learn that the book or novel we read as kids is being adapted for cinema. Now imagine being cast as the lead character of the story you grew up reading and loving. Feels surreal? Well, that’s exactly what happened to actress Olivia Rodrigo. Olivia debuted into the world of acting after bagging the lead role in the series ‘American Girl’ –the episodes of which Rodrigo had been watching since she was 7 years old. The teen got to portray the character that she dearly connected with and loved since her younger days. Her talent was soon appreciated and now she’s a face most viewers of the television channel ‘Disney’ recognize. Though this success is sweet, it came at a price. Olivia had to constantly move from city to city, sacrificing on regular school and hangouts with friends. She is also quite popular on ‘Instagram’ with over 39, 000 followers and is also making waves on ‘Twitter’.
- Olivia Rodrigo first shot to fame after playing the lead role in the flick ‘American Girl: Grace Stirs up Success’. The story revolves around the character Grace’s love for baking and her unexpected trip to Paris. The character also later becomes a part of the show ‘MasterChef Junior’ in a bid to save her grandparents’ bakery, which is on the verge of shutting down.Olivia’s sheer talent and positive outlook of life helped her stand out from her peers, earning her more than just 1 lead role. No wonder she was quick to be back to television after her first movie success. Olivia is currently starring in a ‘Disney TV’ sitcom titled ‘Bizaardvark’, which revolves around 2 teenagers and their everyday lives. In the show, the actors had played upcoming musicians who write and perform their own songs.With all this fame and success at just 13, we can be certain that the future seems bright for this beautiful young star!Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Olivia Rodrigo So Special
- According to her co-stars, Olivia is extremely friendly and carries a pleasant aura wherever she goes. She has often been spotted along the hallways singing or humming the latest fast numbers, spreading her infectious happy-vibes to everyone around. It’s always a joy to meet someone who accepts you for who you are, and that’s exactly who Olivia is. Her best friends recall several moments of Olivia’s generosity. The social media star apparently would share the last cookie with someone (who does that?!), and even times where she would let another person get in line before her during lunch. This kind of maturity and humility at 13 is astounding. Her generous persona has been adored by both her younger and older co-stars alike.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Beyond Fame
- It looks like Olivia Rodrigo is blessed with immense talent. Apart from being an excellent actress, she is also a singer and plays instruments like the keyboard. She loves jamming with her best friends on and off sets.Olivia is also a member of ‘The Project for Women’, where they share incredible inspirational stories of different women, their success and failures. This is how this lovely young world-changer is slowly setting an example for all of us!Personal Life
- Olivia Rodrigo was born on 20th February, 2003, in California, USA. There isn’t much that we know about her parents or siblings. She went to the ‘Dorothy McElhinney Middle School’ and when she is away for shoots or during busy schedules, Rodrigo is taught by a homeschool teacher on sets. The social media celeb is an avid Harry Potter fan and also loves to learn about the ancient history and mythology. Classic example of beauty and brains, right there!When she was offered the role of Grace in the ‘American Girl’ franchise, the young actress was more than thrilled to work since the character she played also like baking – something Olivia could relate to. The teen also adds that if she weren’t an actress, she’d have given entrepreneurship a thought. She’s all about fashion and clothes and would probably start a new fashion line. Growing up, little Olivia wants to Major in Fashion and Minor in Women’s Studies. Go on and change the world, you!Trivia
- She is homeschooled on the sets before shoots.
How To CiteArticle Title- Olivia Rodrigo BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/olivia-rodrigo-7934.phpLast Updated- February 28, 2018
People Also Viewed