Olivia Cara Bio
Olivia Cara is a social media star, best known for her self-titled YouTube channel. She posts a variety of videos, and is known for uploading simple and honest content. She usually posts story time videos, which are brutally honest. With more than 41 million views, her YouTube channel is fast becoming one of the most viewed channels in the US. She is also famous on other social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tumblr. While she has more than 36,000 followers on Twitter, her Instagram page has over 50,000 followers.
- Olivia Cara was born on November 11, 1995, in San Diego, California. She spent her childhood with her older sister and her pet dogs - Romeo and Scamp.Recommended Lists:
- According to Olivia, she had a fun-filled childhood as she had a lot of friends to in her neighborhood. She considers the time spent with her friends an amazing part of her childhood.Recommended Lists:
- As a kid, Olivia loved playing video games, which stopped her from going out to in the open to play real games. She was bullied at her school for being an overweight kid, due to which she developed an eating disorder in her 7th grade.
- Being an intense and determined person, Olivia then decided to lose weight and managed to achieve it in about two weeks. She also overcame her eating disorder and felt confident about herself. When she was in her 8th grade, she became the ‘best dressed’ student of the year.
- Olivia had to go through a difficult period when she was studying in her high school. Her parents separated and then her family was forced to move to a different neighborhood. Since losing her home, Olivia has moved around quite a lot and has changed at least five houses.
- Things went from bad to worse when her father suffered a stroke while she was still studying in her high school. The entire family was distraught as the left side of her father’s body was paralyzed. Thanks to her father’s determination and hard work, he recovered quickly and is now doing pretty well.
- Olivia Cara started experimenting with social media in late 2011, when she created her Twitter account. After getting inspired by a YouTuber named Lauren Elizabeth, Olivia created her YouTube channel on September 21, 2012, which went on to change the course of her life.
- Olivia Cara is close to her father and likes spending time with him. She has an elder sister, who is six years older to her. Olivia has a lot of friends, with whom she often collaborates for her videos and posts.
- She has anger related issues as she gets upset quite easily. In one of her videos, she has said that she gets upset a lot when it comes to her love life. She is in a relationship with a guy named Sebastian, who has appeared in some of her YouTube videos. She has also featured her boyfriend in many of her Instagram posts.
- Olivia Cara is a foodie and loves experimenting with food. She also likes traveling to different places, and meet new people. She loves getting inked and currently has multiple tattoos all over her body.
Olivia Cara Fans Also Viewed