Nikita Vijay is an Indian casting artist and socialite who is best known as the wife of Indian professional cricketer and right-handed opening batsman Murali Vijay. She was previously married to another Indian cricketer Dinesh Karthik. She works as a casting artist at the Mumbai-based 3D casting company, Impressions Forever, which creates hand and feet impressions for babies, couples and families with 3D technology. A mother of three beautiful children, she cherishes the fulfilling experience of making young parents happy with her casting work. During her third pregnancy, she appeared in a photoshoot for Amrita Samant, a maternity, newborn and child photographer based in Bangalore, with her son and her daughter. She is also present on social media and can often be seen supporting her husband.
- Nikita Vijay was born as Nikita Vanjara and is from the Indian city of Manor in the State of Maharastra. Her father's name is Deepak Vanjara. She spent her childhood days in Kuwait. She later completed her higher education with a degree in commerce.Continue Reading BelowRise to Stardom
- Nikita Vijay, known by her birth name Nikita Vanjara at the time, first made national news headlines briefly after her low-key marriage with the then promising wicketkeeper-batsman, Dinesh Karthik, in Mumbai on May 02, 2007. The event, which the Indian cricket team missed due to a conditioning camp, was not extensively covered by the media. However, she appeared on several articles mentioning the marriage and her relationship with Karthik. Pictures from the wedding event were also published in the media, and she subsequently was spotted supporting her then husband in his cricket tours. Nevertheless, she became the favorite of gossip tabloids after the news of her hush-hush divorce from Karthik and hurried marriage to Murali Vijay was published in 2012. She regularly appears on her and her husband's Instagram feeds.Marriage to Dinesh Karthik
- Nikita Vijay's father, Deepak, is said to be best friends with Krishna Kumar, the father of Indian cricketer Dinesh Karthik. As such, Nikita and Karthik had known each other since they were very young and later developed feelings for each other. The two families eventually decided to unite them in marriage when Karthik was just 21 years old. The marriage ceremony was hosted at a suburban hotel in Mumbai on May 02, 2007. It was a private affair attended by close relatives and friends. Karthik's teammates from the Indian team failed to attend the event as they were busy at the conditioning camp which was being held at Kolkata at the time before the upcoming tour of Bangladesh. A few days after his marriage, Karthik also joined the camp on its final day. The two remained married for seven years, during this time she made several appearances by his side. However, the couple quietly got divorced in 2012. Even though they did not have any children, she reportedly was pregnant at the time of the divorce.Marriage to Murali Vijay
- Later in 2012, Nikita Vijay again tied the knot with Murali Vijay, Karthik's teammate from the Tamil Nadu state team and another national cricket player. It is believed that they first met during the 2012 IPL tournament while both the players represented different teams and played against each other. The two raised a number of eyebrows with their quick marriage the same year she divorced from her first husband, who was also Vijay's friend. The next year, she gave birth to her first child, a boy named Nirav. A couple years later, they welcomed a daughter named Iva. Recently in October 2017, she gave birth to her third child, a boy, who was introduced to the world by his older brother Nirav via an Instagram post by their father Vijay.Controversies & Scandals
- Nikita Vijay became a regular fix for tabloids in 2012 after the news of her divorce from Dinesh Karthik and her subsequent marriage to Murali Vijay were revealed in quick succession, followed by the birth of her son Nirav. While both Karthik and Vijay handled the situation in a very matured way, always keeping a low profile about their personal lives and never feeding the gossip mongers with the slightest of hint about what actually happened between them, news spread in Tamil media that Murali Vijay's extra-marital affair with Nikita was the reason behind the divorce.While according to some sources Vijay first saw her cheering for Karthik during one IPL 2012 match, it is not known how their relationship developed so quickly. Some feel they might have known each other since the time Murali Vijay and Dinesh Karthik played for the State team together. As Nikita was reportedly pregnant at the time of her divorce, the identity of the father of her first son has also been a hot topic for tabloids.
How To CiteArticle Title- Nikita Vijay BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/nikita-vijay-35855.phpLast Updated- March 07, 2018
People Also Viewed