Nicole Tuck Biography
Nicole Tuck is an American businesswoman and artist manager, presently serving as the unofficial manager of her partner, DJ Khaled, the ace musician. Although she has not publicly shared any information regarding her past life, there have been rumours that she comes from an affluent Palestinian-American-African family. She met DJ Khaled sometime in the early 90s at an event and they started dating immediately. They were into a relationship long before Khaled became a prominent musician. In the year 2011, she started her business with ‘ABU Apparel’, a small-time apparel company. However, the company didn’t prove successful and eventually shut down. By then Khaled’s relationship with her had grown by leaps and bounds and thus he offered her a job as his manager. That was when their relationship became very serious and they eventually turned into one of the most famous show business couple in America. In 2016, their son, Asahd, was born. The family’s frequent posts on Instagram suggest that they are leading a happy life at their mansion in California.
- Nicole Tuck was born in USA on 7 December, 1975 into a wealthy family of entrepreneurs. She is of Palestinian and American-African origin. She finished her higher education from Marymount Manhattan College and later completed her post graduation in Business Administration from Fordham University.
- Nicole was always interested in starting her own business. She started off by laying the foundation of ‘ABU Apparels’ where she sold some funky apparel. Slowly, the company started growing and subsequently raked in profits, which led her to hire DJ Khaled as one of the brand ambassadors of the brand.
- Khaled soon became the face of the brand which turned out to be beneficial as the company grew further in terms of profits, but it did not continue for long. ‘ABU Apparels’ started registering losses after sometime, which forced Nicole to shut the business down.
- She was jobless for a while, before Khaled asked her to manage his assignments and work as his unofficial manager. At present, she works as his manager and takes care of their son.
- Nicole Tuck has so far maintained a low profile and hasn’t shared many details about her parents or her family background.
- She met Khaled at an event even before Khaled had entered into the industry. Though Khaled went on to become a famous musician and Nicole went on to realize her dream of starting her own apparel company, their relationship never faded and only got stronger with time.
- The couple were then blessed with a son in 2016. The family frequently uploads photographs of them enjoying their holidays and also give glimpses of their everyday life. Khaled even named his son as the new executive producer for his latest album.
- When everyone was raving about Khaled’s long-term relationship with Nicole Tuck, he shocked everyone by proposing marriage to Nicki Minaj in 2013. However, the incident was later laughed off by both the artists when they confirmed that it was just a silly prank.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed