Nick Mara Biography
Nick Mara is an American singer and dancer. He is known as a former member of the group, ‘ICONic Boyz’ and a current member of the five-piece band ‘PRETTYMUCH’. As a dancer, he is popular for appearing on ‘Saturday Night Live,’ Disney's ‘Shake It Up,’ and MTV's ‘MADE.’ Born in Englishtown, New Jersey, Nick Mara is a multitalented personality. Besides singing and dancing, he also has great acting skills. As an actor, he has done a few projects including the short film, ‘Freeman Velocity.’ Today, Nick Mara is one of the most trending celebrities out there. As a singer, he is getting the chance to work with many renowned music producers. He is also a much sought after dancer in reality dance competitions. Skilled at performing various dance forms, including hip hop, jazz, tap, contemporary, and ballet, Mara is truly a versatile dancer. Good looking and charming, he is the heart-throb of numerous young women across the globe.
- Nick Mara started his career as a dancer in 2011 when he participated in MTV's ‘America's Best Dance Crew’ with his hip hop dance group ICONic Boyz. He then went on to appear as a featured dancer in MTV's ‘MADE’ as well as on ‘Saturday Night Live.’ His rising popularity as a dancer gave him the chance to appear in Disney's show ‘Shake It Up.’
- As an upcoming performer wishing to make it big, he posted videos of himself dancing and singing on various social media platforms. He was eventually discovered by the English reality television judge Simon Cowell in the year 2016. He then auditioned for the five-piece boy band PRETTYMUCH. On being selected, he flew to Los Angeles, California, to join the band. In July 2017, the band released their debut single titled ‘Would you Mind’, which was penned down by the famous songwriter Savan Kotecha.
- Besides been a singer and a dancer, Nick Mara is also an actor. He has starred in the short film ‘Freeman Velocity.’ He has also performed in the off-Broadway show titled ‘Me and Casear Lee’. Mara once collaborated with the pop singer Mariah Carey. The duo performed together at the 80th Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Event.
- Nick Mara was born on November 8, 1997 in Englishtown, New Jersey, USA. He has Irish and Italian ancestry. He has two elder brothers named Rob and Chris as well as an elder sister named Mia. His sister is his manager and is responsible for managing his professional activities. Information regarding his parents is not available. Before establishing himself as a dancer, he used to work in a restaurant. He was not very happy with this job and was relieved to resign from there.
- Talking about Mara’s love life, he once dated Alexys Cruz, who is a dancer. She was a cheerleader at the University of Miami in 2017-18. The couple broke up later. Currently, Mara is supposedly single.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed