Nick Crompton Bio
Nick Crompton is a successful YouTuber and widely popular Instagram personality. He has not only found success in the social media circle, but also managed to take that success and create it into a business that helps enrich other aspiring social media personalities as well. Nick Crompton is this mega successful entrepreneur, who has a Midas touch when it comes to turning one’s passion into money making venture. He has two YouTube channels - one for vlogging and the other for exhibiting his gaming talents. He is the Chief Operating Officer of the super successful social media influencer incubation and marketing conglomerate TeamDom, formerly known as Team 10. As the COO, he is responsible for managing the multiple fractions of the marketing endeavor including extending the market of American social media personalities to the huge market in China. He is also part of the hugely successful Social Chain that is responsible for offbeat internet marketing for top brands.
- Nick kind of stumbled upon a social media career. According to an interview he gave, way back in 2012, he was fresh out of Sixth Form and had a summer ahead of him with not much to do. Out of an impulse he took out his camera, hit the record button and started talking into it, well about everything and nothing. He uploaded them to his channel ‘thenickcompton’ but he wasn’t pleased with the end result. But he kept at it and after a while started getting better at it.Recommended Lists:
- Right now, his main channel features videos mainly in the form of vlogs, reaction to everything under the sun, challenges and the occasional prank videos. He is exuberant and his take on life itself is extremely humorous. His audiences love the way he interacts with them, putting a funny twist to most mundane of things. They also enjoy his frequent collaborations with other social media celebrities like Jake Paul, Alissa Violet and the Martinez brothers. The channel has more than 37K subscribers.
- Nick has a second channel on YouTube where he posts mainly gaming videos titled ThePodGames. The channel features Nick playing the very popular MineCraft in its various maps and routes.
- Nick is also popular on other social media outlets, especially in Instagram. He has over 827K followers on the platform and a lot of people tune into his feed to check out his latest projects and get a glimpse of his high-flying life in Los Angeles.
- Nick's another claim to fame is this social media entrepreneurship. He is associated with 'Team 10', which is a collaboration of various social media personalities from all the different platforms like Vine, YouTube, Instagram and Musical.ly (now known as TikTok). The initiative was started by social media celebrity Jake Paul and Nick has been associated with it from the beginning as the Chief Operating Officer or COO. Jake and a few other successful social media celebrities came together to live within the single premise and brainstorm ideas to elevate each of their craft and come up with interesting content in each of their fields.
- He also founded a similar outfit especially targeted for talents in Europe. 'Social Chain' is the largest going Social Media and Influencer Marketing agency with 4 offices located in New York, London, Manchester, and Berlin. Here, Nick storms up innovative strategies for budding European talents to create ‘disruptive, internet - breaking influencer marketing’. His client list includes big name such as Puma, Universal Pictures, British Airways, BBC, Apple and many more.
- September 2016 onwards, he started a third venture as the COO of a modern-day media conglomerate that focuses on Teen Entertainment and Media. The initiative not only takes up marketing gigs but also help their clients create contents, incubate and promote talent. In this short period of time, the initiative as over 40 million followers and 7 billion views. Other ventures like Team 10, TGZ Capitals and Team X have been brought under the umbrella of TeamDom since its inception.
- Nick has been born and brought up in England. He also finished his schooling from the island nation. Not much is known about his parents or his family background.The British born talent is currently based out of the entertainment hub of the world that is Los Angeles, California. He lives with other social media celebrities who he considers not only business partners, but also friends. These include names like Jake Paul, Cameron Dallas, Alissa Violet, Erika Costell and AJ Mitchell.
Nick Crompton Fans Also Viewed